• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I ❤️ Babiato

privman

Apr 12, 2019
Hello (Selamun Aleykûm), 👋

My name is Mert Ege (previously: ummet (ummah))
I'm 28 years old. And I'm a Turk. (Ne Mutlu "Türküm" diyene!)
I am a 3rd grade student at Üsküdar University - Faculty of Communication - Department of Advertising Design and Communication.

If there is any issue or trade that I can help in my country, you can contact me without hesitation.

legally in my country (Turkey) electronic commerce - the market place store manager - targeted marketing - I am giving commercial, service provider, and my official documents are available. If you want to open a company or trade here, I can also offer you consultancy services.

I want to go to a European country with student opportunities. Due to the Ankara agreement, I can go to German state universities. I need a local Guarantor within the required conditions. I would like to thank you for your help.

I ❤️ Babiato because there are very helpful friends here.
See you in the forums!

I am a 3rd grade student at Üsküdar University - Faculty of Communication - Department of Advertising Design and Communication.

If there is any issue or trade that I can help in my country, you can contact me without hesitation.

legally in my country (Turkey) electronic commerce - the market place store manager - targeted marketing - I am giving commercial, service provider, and my official documents are available. If you want to open a company or trade here, I can also offer you consultancy services.

I want to go to a European country with student opportunities. Due to the Ankara agreement, I can go to German state universities. I need a local Guarantor within the required conditions. I would like to thank you for your help.

I ❤ Babiato because there are very helpful friends here.
See you in the forums!
Know of any good pomeranian breeders over there? :)

Reactions: privman and mader
VE aleyküm selam brother welcome here!
Isn't too old your age to be student at the uni. ? :)

Reactions: privman

I ❤ Babiato because there are very helpful friends here.
See you in the forums!

Wa alaikumus Salam, I love it too! Amazing site. Thank you @Babak 💕

Reactions: privman
VE aleyküm selam brother welcome here!
Isn't too old your age to be student at the uni. ? :)

There is no age limit to learn. I am currently studying at 2 universities. and thanks to the babiato I keep my life going. Of course the last thing for abroad. :)

They give me hopes. I admitted that some plugins I cannot afford and I got some plugins on GPL sites before I know this forum.
It is a forum I visit every day even I don't download anything.

Over other things this forum give us trust not just free stuff under GPL. Babak, Nullmaster, TassieNZ they are the legends here. Hope you stick with us here until the internet things end.

super heroes I have come across the most. Whenever I write 24/7, there is an instant response. thanks a lot:
@Babak @NullMaster @TassieNZ

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ and Babak
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock