• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I bought a new Gwagon! Thanks to Babiato!

Saint Gabriel

Trusted Uploader
Jan 3, 2020
Hi!! Before I go too far, moderators, please don't give me warning point, just sharing my testimony. 🙄

Okay,

Just said I should say a big thank you to the makers and creators of Babiato, to everyone for I have made some money 😁

So, I decided to buy a new Mercedes Benz AMG.

Dunno if it's the latest version but it's kind of very small and my legs might not seem to enter it.

Please rejoice with me! 🍻

Here it is, ordered it on Amazon for $12.99 and shipping fee of $26.86 it's so cheap right?

I know! 🤭 and it's yet to arrive but I'm so happy.

51PrRCW7J8L._AC_SY400_.jpg 51Hi6WjGqXL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Can't wait to show it to my entire clan. Finally, I'm a Benz AMG Black owner!! 🍻🍻🍻

All drinks on me!!!

Oh wait what?. 😳😳😳😳

414eYtCj+iL._AC_SY400_.jpg 51hjKk+w-GL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Hi!! Before I go too far, moderators, please don't give me warning point, just sharing my testimony. 🙄

Okay,

Just said I should say a big thank you to the makers and creators of Babiato, to everyone for I have made some money 😁

So, I decided to buy a new Mercedes Benz AMG.

Dunno if it's the latest version but it's kind of very small and my legs might not seem to enter it.

Please rejoice with me! 🍻

Here it is, ordered it on Amazon for $12.99 and shipping fee of $26.86 it's so cheap right?

I know! 🤭 and it's yet to arrive but I'm so happy.

51PrRCW7J8L._AC_SY400_.jpg 51Hi6WjGqXL._AC_SY400_.jpg

Can't wait to show it to my entire clan. Finally, I'm a Benz AMG Black owner!! 🍻🍻🍻

All drinks on me!!!

Oh wait what?. 😳😳😳😳

414eYtCj+iL._AC_SY400_.jpg 51hjKk+w-GL._AC_SY400_.jpg
Well, I don't want to offend you, but..... That's nothing compared with my diamond and Faberge egg with small diamonds.
Just look:
IMG20201123110437.jpg

Well, I don't want to offend you, but..... That's nothing compared with my diamond and Faberge egg with small diamonds.
Just look:
IMG20201123110437.jpg
I should steal this thing or you want swap with my almighty Mercedes Benz AMG Black Gwagon 2020?

My incoming mercedez benz gwagon can be changed to a converible. You just use a saw to edit the roof area.

• Wow
Reactions: alexmisaila
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock