• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I can provide Unlimited Google Drive [Private Account] . What do you give in return?

sijiwae

Banned User
Sep 20, 2020
I can provide Unlimited Google Drive [Private Account] . What do you give in return?

Please read Feature.
!
  • This is NOT Team Drive/Shared drive.
  • This is a legitimate Gsuite account.
  • Not shared or hacking Account.
  • This is not a.EDU account or used the random name as the username.
  • You can choose your own username and will be register under our domain : "your.username"@***.biz (3character biz domain)
  • Unlimited Google Drive Storage.
  • Upload files up to 5 Tb each.
  • TeamDrive Included
  • Google Photos unlimited storage original image quality (high resolution).
  • Gmail and much more.
  • Compatible with Drive File Stream, Backup and Sync and any third-party application.
  • Store any archive, access your data anywhere.
  • Home, Office or on the move with your phone or tablet.
  • This is Unlimited storage in cloud to store Movies, Music, files or any document which you want documents.
What I want.?
Anything, and your offer must be have value.!

Please reply and give your best offer.!

Thankyou..

unlimited-g-suite-storage-usage-1024x523.jpg

Last edited:
In this Great Babiato platform, I have observed the most valuable word is THANK YOU or Appreciation.
I hope You will be one of this great family providing almost every service free in love.

If I will get one from you. I will really thank you for your generosity.
Thanks mate

WoW, what can i say, you are amazing. Giving us all the tools for free, I can olny say thank you thank you thank you

Here is my offer's you can choose one..
Elementor Pro,Brizy Pro,Seo Press ,Wp-Rocket,Astra pro,Divi lifetime,Divi addons and child themes from divi.space and divilife.com and some top themes from envato with license key..

In this Great Babiato platform, I have observed the most valuable word is THANK YOU or Appreciation.
I hope You will be one of this great family providing almost every service free in love.

If I will get one from you. I will really thank you for your generosity.
Thanks mate

You're right.! :D
most valuable word is "THANK YOU", if you given help for someone..!
for review my offer is legit, i will give you one. pm me username what you want.

Please read Feature.
!
  • You can choose your own username and will be register under our domain : "your.username"@***.biz (3character biz domain)
  • This service offers an UNLIMITED Google Drive account.
  • TeamDrive Included
  • Gmail and much more.
  • Compatible with Drive File Stream, Backup and Sync and any third-party application.
  • This is Unlimited storage in cloud to store Movies, Music, files or any document which you want documents.
What I want.?

Thankyou..

Here most of ppl are sharing n getting the benefit of free sources and are loyal to babiato. But we can share our love by hitting like button, a cup of cofeeeeeee and thumbs-up(y)(y)(y)(y):coffee:

Please read Feature.
!
  • TeamDrive Included
  • Gmail and much more.
What I want.?

Thankyou..

You're the best! Thank you! I can give this:

Here is my offer's you can choose one..
Elementor Pro,Brizy Pro,Seo Press ,Wp-Rocket,Astra pro,Divi lifetime,Divi addons and child themes from divi.space and divilife.com and some top themes from envato with license key..

do you have "Collective: Theme to Create an Affiliate-Based Site"

very good offer friend, you are amazing .. THANK YOU Can I have it

Please read Feature.
!
  • TeamDrive Included
  • Gmail and much more.
What I want.?

Thankyou..

I can give you just 3 things in exchange: a huge like, a big thank you, and my help on this community if someday you need it and I can do it.

Thank you for contribution to this community.
I`m new here, but i`m trying to give what i can to people in need.
i upload files to zippyshare, which is banned in some country. i will not upload copyrighted or pirated files. Only upload legally acquired files from Envato Elements, or other premium files services.

You can check my profile, reputations to i`m liar or real one. (Consider i`m newbie here.) Also i will try maintain my reputation higher than my post/comment count.

in return, i will help others, send regards to you and i will mention you in my signature here.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock