• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I hacked RetryTech - BubbleTok. Expose Time!!

zer0gr4vity

Jul 14, 2020
Hi Guys,

This is Zer0. I generally belong to the Dark web but recently a friend of mine referred me to the "Hottest thread" of this forum which also became "Most Viewed" thread of all time.

Yes, I'm talking about "BubbleTok" (the so called Tik Tok Clone by it's author). Before I get into the detailings, I wanna tell, I'm an active user on Codecanyon too and I recently discovered this app named "BubbleTok". The app is priced at $1004 for a regular license and a freaking 50K USD for an extended one. And there is a lot of hype about this app on the web as well as codecanyon.

At first, I downloaded all the available resources related to it from this forum and tried to run. And soon I realized, it was broken. After reviewing almost 300 comments on this forum and 250ish comments on codecanyon, I decided to do a research about it.

And here it is :

1. I hacked their server.

There are around 4 to 5 more scripts running on the same server. None of them is a quality based product.

2. Hacked it's cPanel.

There are 13 subdomains running on it. Earlier they had Vilo on the same server and they recently shifted to another one after knowing they were hacked.

3. Dumped all their databases.

I've dumped all their database. Not only the one those are linked to scripts. I've downloaded more ;)

There is a very famous app on play store which uses the same "BubbleTok" script. I'm going to reveal more about them in a day or two.

4. Your admin panel looks different than mine.

Since you guys just have the initial version and I've downloaded more of it. My admin panel is better than yours.

5. Look at their Phpmyadmin.

There is a subdomain "vilo.invatomarket.com" which was hosted on the same server as I've mentioned in point 2. Now, Look at the screenshot I've attached below. The database is almost empty. It doesn't have admin records. Now the same subdomain is attached to a different hosting and database.

PS : The attached file "invato domains.txt" has all the list of domains associated with the developer/author.

Conclusion : I've seen people ready to buy this script in collaboration with others. DON'T DO THAT. This guy is a fraud. Also, if you need any of their script that's available on Digicean.com, do let me know. I'll send it to you.

Attachments

• bubble admin.png
    bubble admin.png
    64.7 KB · Views: 543
  • contact email.png
    contact email.png
    47.7 KB · Views: 501
  • cpanel.png
    cpanel.png
    61.9 KB · Views: 471
  • invato domains.txt
    8 KB · Views: 177
  • list of servers.png
    list of servers.png
    81.5 KB · Views: 461
  • phpmyadmin.png
    phpmyadmin.png
    104.4 KB · Views: 449
  • cpanel access.png
    cpanel access.png
    114.9 KB · Views: 431
hey well if able to provide . give me this just for learning purpose wish-wall and 4enjoy-video-status-ap :)

Hi Guys,

This is Zer0. I generally belong to the Dark web but recently a friend of mine referred me to the "Hottest thread" of this forum which also became "Most Viewed" thread of all time.

Yes, I'm talking about "BubbleTok" (the so called Tik Tok Clone by it's author). Before I get into the detailings, I wanna tell, I'm an active user on Codecanyon too and I recently discovered this app named "BubbleTok". The app is priced at $1004 for a regular license and a freaking 50K USD for an extended one. And there is a lot of hype about this app on the web as well as codecanyon.

At first, I downloaded all the available resources related to it from this forum and tried to run. And soon I realized, it was broken. After reviewing almost 300 comments on this forum and 250ish comments on codecanyon, I decided to do a research about it.

And here it is :

There are around 4 to 5 more scripts running on the same server. None of them is a quality based product.

2. Hacked it's cPanel.

There are 13 subdomains running on it. Earlier they had Vilo on the same server and they recently shifted to another one after knowing they were hacked.

I've dumped all their database. Not only the one those are linked to scripts. I've downloaded more ;)

There is a very famous app on play store which uses the same "BubbleTok" script. I'm going to reveal more about them in a day or two.

Since you guys just have the initial version and I've downloaded more of it. My admin panel is better than yours.

There is a subdomain "vilo.invatomarket.com" which was hosted on the same server as I've mentioned in point 2. Now, Look at the screenshot I've attached below. The database is almost empty. It doesn't have admin records. Now the same subdomain is attached to a different hosting and database.

PS : The attached file "invato domains.txt" has all the list of domains associated with the developer/author.

Conclusion : I've seen people ready to buy this script in collaboration with others. DON'T DO THAT. This guy is a fraud. Also, if you need any of their script that's available on Digicean.com, do let me know. I'll send it to you.

Now release that app source code here

Hi Guys,

And here it is :

2. Hacked it's cPanel.

i need databse please send it to [email protected]

lol you joined babiato forum just to share this story.. i don't know if hacking is legal.. maybe you can provide some source code..

Reactions: Montygarg910
To everyone, who's requesting the source code, please bear with me. The source code is still broken. We're fixing it and the upload issue also exist on the apk side. Let us fix it and we'll release a stable copy.
That's Awesome!!! Thank you for your kind support :)

Reactions: zer0gr4vity
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock