• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I had purchased woo wallet withdrawal plugin

tyronx75

Sep 21, 2019
Hi all,

first of all , i would like to thank you to Babak for providing this best site and to all members your guy's are awesome..

i have purchased this woo wallet withdrawal (Tera Wallet) , its really best if , someone could check whether this plugin need to be nulled or not.

i have 1 request , can someone modified this plugin

Where , currently

example Total balance wallet : 200usd
payment gateway charges : 5%

so when user request withdrawal its should be 200usd - 5% = so user will get only 196usd... but currently when user request all withdrawal of 200usd the plugin remark not enough balance as 200usd was + 5% (4usd) so total will be 204usd instead of 200 total balance..

can someone help to modify this plugin so its will be total balance - payment gateway charges and user will only get the balance after deducted from payment gateway charges.

thank you

Attachments

• woo-wallet-withdrawal.zip
    277.4 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Thread Move

I think you should install a Plugin for doing that. Woocommerce Payment Gateway Fees instead of modifying it.

Booster plus can do it. Then you assign the percentage to the Wallet.

@RonanTheAccuser he is right. This plugin have a code flaw
While the gateway process correctly the withdrawal (subtract fee from withdrawal amount)
$this->withdrawal_amount = get_post_meta($withdrawal->ID, '_wallet_withdrawal_amount', true) - get_post_meta($withdrawal->ID, '_wallet_withdrawal_transaction_charge', true);

frontend manager is flawed (add transaction charge to withdrawal amount)

$withdrawal_transaction_id = woo_wallet()->wallet->debit(get_current_user_id(), ($wallet_withdrawal_amount + $transaction_charge)

So correct would be to show and check the withdrawal amount while processing it subtracting the fee

class-woo-wallet-withdrawal-frontend.php would change like this:

Code:
# find following line in "private function validate_withdrawal_request()"
if ($wallet_withdrawal_amount + $transaction_charge > woo_wallet()->wallet->get_wallet_balance(get_current_user_id(), 'edit'))
# and change it with
if ($wallet_withdrawal_amount > woo_wallet()->wallet->get_wallet_balance(get_current_user_id(), 'edit'))

# also find following line in "private function process_withdrawal($withdrawal_id)"
$withdrawal_transaction_id = woo_wallet()->wallet->debit(get_current_user_id(), ($wallet_withdrawal_amount + $transaction_charge), __('Wallet withdrawal request #', 'woo-wallet-withdrawal') . $withdrawal_id);
# and replace it with
$withdrawal_transaction_id = woo_wallet()->wallet->debit(get_current_user_id(), ($wallet_withdrawal_amount), __('Wallet withdrawal request #', 'woo-wallet-withdrawal') . $withdrawal_id);

This should fix your problem @tyronx75

Also this plugin needs to be nulled but I don't have time to take care of it right now.

@RonanTheAccuser he is right. This plugin have a code flaw
While the gateway process correctly the withdrawal (subtract fee from withdrawal amount)
$this->withdrawal_amount = get_post_meta($withdrawal->ID, '_wallet_withdrawal_amount', true) - get_post_meta($withdrawal->ID, '_wallet_withdrawal_transaction_charge', true);

frontend manager is flawed (add transaction charge to withdrawal amount)

$withdrawal_transaction_id = woo_wallet()->wallet->debit(get_current_user_id(), ($wallet_withdrawal_amount + $transaction_charge)

So correct would be to show and check the withdrawal amount while processing it subtracting the fee

class-woo-wallet-withdrawal-frontend.php would change like this:

Code:
# find following line in "private function validate_withdrawal_request()"
if ($wallet_withdrawal_amount + $transaction_charge > woo_wallet()->wallet->get_wallet_balance(get_current_user_id(), 'edit'))
# and change it with
if ($wallet_withdrawal_amount > woo_wallet()->wallet->get_wallet_balance(get_current_user_id(), 'edit'))

# also find following line in "private function process_withdrawal($withdrawal_id)"
$withdrawal_transaction_id = woo_wallet()->wallet->debit(get_current_user_id(), ($wallet_withdrawal_amount + $transaction_charge), __('Wallet withdrawal request #', 'woo-wallet-withdrawal') . $withdrawal_id);
# and replace it with
$withdrawal_transaction_id = woo_wallet()->wallet->debit(get_current_user_id(), ($wallet_withdrawal_amount), __('Wallet withdrawal request #', 'woo-wallet-withdrawal') . $withdrawal_id);

This should fix your problem @tyronx75

Also this plugin needs to be nulled but I don't have time to take care of it right now.
Thank you so much sir, i had try installing it. And its not asking for any key to activates it hope the key is not compulsory to run with terrawallet

Reactions: Babak
hey @tyronx75 since you are using terrawallet, did you use the topup feature ? if yes, have you modified their checkout page to specific checkout page ( not global checkout page ) that build use other plugin like cartflows pro or aerocheckout ? .

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock