• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I have a question. Nulled themes and plugins are safe can they make your website slow or affect your google ranking share your experience.

Moedj

Oct 18, 2019
Dark web
I have a question. Nulled themes and plugins are safe can they make your website slow or affect your google ranking share your experience.

no .you would have no problem. the themes and plugins nulled its download directly from the source and provide them for free. you just have to download them in reliable sites like BABIATO

Reactions: Moedj
Sometimes, it's not bad to scan your webserver. It happened many times to have some malware, even in nulled theme or plugins.. but pretty easy to edit the infected files.

They are not 100% safe some time they are ejected with adware. When you use one you need to keep an eye on your site for ads or popups. It happened to me once, I follow the script code and removed. Everything is good now.

some time they are ejected with adware

I have found out there in the wild some plugins and php scripts that had smartly integrated a silent installer or even worse, a disguised shell. Unless you have advanced coding&debugging knowledge to find them it can get ugly cause they pass antivirus and antimalware checks most of the time. A connection monitor would be handy in this case.

you just have to download them in reliable sites

Even so, there are plenty of resources added by members, many of them shared from other sites/boards. Even if they pass primary checks they still can hide something. A thorough manual check combined with a connection monitor is recommended at all times.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock