• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need a second income source, what you guys recommend?

Hackerino

Oct 22, 2019
Porto, Portugal
So, im starting to have the need for a second income. My salary is decent for a Trainee Web Developer, but im starting running low in money due to bills and sh** like that.

What you guys recommend?

I have the following limitation: I cannot freelance, that would go against my working contract and could give me trouble.

1 idea i had is to make a website specificly to share some clean torrent files for various things, with a link shorner that would give me some ad income per click.

But tbh, i dont know if its worth it.

Any sugestions?

Anyway, my skills are the following: PHP (Basic, but im starting to learn the Laravel framework + MVC pattern), HTML (basic), CSS (basic) and JS (also basic :p )

Do everything what you can but don't fall in the trap of online frauds which claims 10000$ per minute or so.
I think your idea of torrent site is not bad but problem is legality and will adsense even approve your site.
Thanks for the advice, i dont fall for that kind of scams mate :p

The torrent website just came to my mind, i need to do some research. About legality, i can always find a host that ignores DMCA. About the ads, there is more options, but i will also require a domain that as some age do even be able to use a service like AdSense.

Anyway, i will give a deeper look at it, but still open for more sugestions :)

Blog and ads? I dont know, I am thinking about it myself. Since I can make a website of any kind, I was thinking to run a dropshipping store, but - right way, not just ads but SEO friendly eshop. I didnt really do it yet, I am still thinking which way to go. I am following this thread because I am asking the same as you.

Blog and ads? I dont know, I am thinking about it myself. Since I can make a website of any kind, I was thinking to run a dropshipping store, but - right way, not just ads but SEO friendly eshop. I didnt really do it yet, I am still thinking which way to go. I am following this thread because I am asking the same as you.
Nice idea, I think you should go with it.

Reactions: Hackerino
Blog and ads could do, but i dont have good enough writting skills. I would prefer something that would not require creating content. (Thats why i refered the torrent website idea).

About the dropshipping, i have seen tons of videos before like "Get rich, 101% success rate method for dropshipping" and all that kind of garbage, to make it work you need to invest a decent amount of ads. So thats a no for me.

Anyway, thanks alot for the sugestions :)

Reactions: Bixcoin
i have brilliant idea, many people do it and managed to overcome there financial problems, its called "part-time" ;)
I understand your point of view. That would actually be the ideal, but due to personal reasons, i cannot do any part-time job at the moment.

Trust me, that was the first thing that came to my mind :)

You can create niche specific affiliate websites. If you do it right you will start earning good amount of money in few months.
Never worked with affiliate websites. Can you give me something that explains what it is? I know there is a bunch of content in the internet, but most of it is always garbage :p

Blog and ads could do, but i dont have good enough writting skills. I would prefer something that would not require creating content. (Thats why i refered the torrent website idea).

About the dropshipping, i have seen tons of videos before like "Get rich, 101% success rate method for dropshipping" and all that kind of garbage, to make it work you need to invest a decent amount of ads. So thats a no for me.

Anyway, thanks alot for the sugestions :)
Do you know what my idea is?
Dont believe 100% get rich dropshipping facebook ads etc. It might work but I would never do something like that. Instead, this was my idea:

look for some small local busines (in my case wine store), make sure they know their stuff (in my case they should make wine or understand this deeply), have a look at their website, and see if they are getting any traffic at all. (backlink profile will tell you a lot)
Chances are they suck online. You should target someone who actually suck at making business online.
Then, create your own store, import all of their product, make it SEO friendly, make a backlinks, get better photos, and redirect all the orders to them. I would also contact them and maybe you can even get better prices for a resell.

Thats what I was thinking about, I already contacted local business and they happily agreed and offered 20% off prices! Its just I am so lazy to make a website for me (too busy making websites for others that I keep forgetting to make my own)

Let me know what do you think mate.

Creating templates as mentioned by @nevenx is a very good idea!
Do not go with dropshiping it is very hard for a newbie to compete with all the dropshippers. Those who are selling courses about dropshipping are making money from the courses, not from actual dropshipping :) Same goes with MMO (make money online) courses soldat jvzoo or warrior forum - dont fall for this.

g
Do you know what my idea is?
Dont believe 100% get rich dropshipping facebook ads etc. It might work but I would never do something like that. Instead, this was my idea:

look for some small local busines (in my case wine store), make sure they know their stuff (in my case they should make wine or understand this deeply), have a look at their website, and see if they are getting any traffic at all. (backlink profile will tell you a lot)
Chances are they suck online. You should target someone who actually suck at making business online.
Then, create your own store, import all of their product, make it SEO friendly, make a backlinks, get better photos, and redirect all the orders to them. I would also contact them and maybe you can even get better prices for a resell.

Thats what I was thinking about, I already contacted local business and they happily agreed and offered 20% off prices! Its just I am so lazy to make a website for me (too busy making websites for others that I keep forgetting to make my own)

Let me know what do you think mate.
Thanks to you, good ideas came up, most small stores don't even have websites,

Reactions: Hackerino
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock