• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need a second income source, what you guys recommend?

So, im starting to have the need for a second income. My salary is decent for a Trainee Web Developer, but im starting running low in money due to bills and sh** like that.

What you guys recommend?

I have the following limitation: I cannot freelance, that would go against my working contract and could give me trouble.

1 idea i had is to make a website specificly to share some clean torrent files for various things, with a link shorner that would give me some ad income per click.

But tbh, i dont know if its worth it.

Any sugestions?

Anyway, my skills are the following: PHP (Basic, but im starting to learn the Laravel framework + MVC pattern), HTML (basic), CSS (basic) and JS (also basic :p )
Even through DMCA or other safety precautions if your torrent site ever gets too big or makes too much of a profit nothing will stop them from finding you, but I'm no expert

One of the things I did when the pandemic hit, Is partnering up with a food court stall that sells good quality food, at a cheap price. I was working as a full-time web developer for 3 years and made the dumb decision of resigning right before the pandemic hit.

Long story short. Food services will always have demand NON STOP. Find a local restaurant or cafe that doesn't have a website, or maybe has one but is not managed. Talk to them, talk to your neighbours and friends, find out if they've got a marketable skill, and help them get customers. Same goes to their friends...

Social engineering at the moment is one of the most powerful skills anyone can learn and or sharpen. Your connections could very be the only thing missing.

Remember...people gotta eat :D

I have some second income that can overcame your main income....
you just need 0$ - 10$ to start my method....
=============
Free Method
1. Searching website that pay you for simple job,
(for my case it will be A project, i paid for translating website to some language, i paid for testing beta game, etc)
2. VPS Manager, You must be trusted to fill this job. if you have a plugin, you can go away and sleep while the plugin automatically alert you when VPS go wrong sometimes....
=============
2 method above is hard to search... and sometimes give you hard task to complish
but this next method will be easier but, you need to have some money to start it....
1. Create adsense + the website, Then you create that website into safelink and start creating link. CPM is about 5$+ and yeah... if that goes well... you can have the first 50$ in a month
2. Selling Things.... for my case, i selling googledrive unlimited account.... i think this the most profit ways to earn money nowdays... all people need cloud storage... and i can sell cheap account like... 2$ for 1 account... and open reseller program... and yea... that's profit...

last word...
so many ways to make money on internet.... all you need is the spirit of never give up
Screenshot (922).png

Do this

Amazon Affiliate site niche blog

You can set up a Wordpress blog for less than $100 a year - with a domain / free Wordpress / $60 hosting

Run a Google search for "participant in the amazon services llc associates program"

Get a huge list of domains from your Google search

Look for sites that have way less backlinks than ORGANIC KEYWORD traffic

Look for something like this:

UzJ4zzP.png

Next, load the domain's name into your browser followed by: /sitemap.xml

Other variations are listed here: https://www.seerinteractive.com/blog/how-to-find-your-sitemap/

Look for sites that have WAY MORE ORGANIC traffic than BACKLINKS and LESS THAN 50 posts

Rewrite the site - just make sure your content targets more RELATED KEYWORDS and IS LONGER

What are related keywords?

Let's say your focus keyword is BEST MASSAGE CHAIR, type that into google and look for related questions - put these in your blog post

opRwyUT.png

To produce content

Here are your options

1) Do it yourself by hand - this can take time if you're not a writer or are simply too busy

2) Hire cheap writers off Fiverr - there are people who charge $5 for 2000 words

3) Do it yourself by dictating your posts - here's a guide on how to dictate your blog posts With this method, you can write 20,000+ words in a DAY

Once you're done with your posts, interlink them to AUTHORITY SITES - this is called the HILLTOP method based on the Hilltop Algorithm by Google.

Next, interlink your posts to each other

Keep building sites by reverse engineering Amazon Affiliate sites

Once you're getting ORGANIC Keyword search traffic on Google, sign up for Amazon Associates program

What I did was.. start off with amazon-ebay dropshipping.. First weekend I was lucky enough to see 5 sales (all dog diapers).. that got me asking for more so I set up a 2nd account in my wife's maiden name... luck continued and made 28 sales first month.. Not alot of cash but was an easy 250 for someone that still doesn't know the basics. (part of it invested in getting a yaballe account, amazon prime and a fiverr gig to have my allowed listings increased.. (say $30)
The downside was that I unfortunately never read the guidelines so I was paying for the products myself and waiting approx. for a month to see the cash released.. NO biggy as long as you have a couple of hundred on the side.. but it did make me question my decision.
With that running I found some suppliers of designer watches, jewelry and handbags that do dropshipping and started hitting the average market prices by pushing my products on facebook's marketplace..
You sell watch X in your store for 250.. I go down to 180 or even lower in some cases.. Still making a good profit for having invested 0.
Now I bought myself a namecheap hosting that allows me to put up 3 sites... that + the 2 domain names cost me something around $35 if I remember correctly..
All left now is to follow the steps posted above by goldchaser and hope to see them deliver also.
Not a get rich plan.. but does pay the electric bill.

Reactions: LM1984
He gave a quick guide to obtaining backlinks for amazon affiliate stores.. so your supplier is there.. it's Amazon.
First find your niche, then setup the site, add products, link it to aws and then look into the backlinks issues..

Reactions: LM1984
Blog and ads? I dont know, I am thinking about it myself. Since I can make a website of any kind, I was thinking to run a dropshipping store, but - right way, not just ads but SEO friendly eshop. I didnt really do it yet, I am still thinking which way to go. I am following this thread because I am asking the same as you.
Well, just do it.

I'm already working on my dropshipping website with WordPress and an AliExpress import plugin.

Although, mind the niche, some niche are problematic.

My 2 cents about those online gurus teaching you ( usually for $999 or even $99) how to make money: don't spend a cent on them...that's why we are here :) !

During the gold rush the only people who got rich were mostly those who sold the mining equipment, and too few gold diggers.

Reactions: roloi
Do you know what kind of memes? I'm new to tiktok and really feels like an alien landed on a strange world. 👽
https://www.tiktok.com/@happiness https://www.tiktok.com/@funny https://www.tiktok.com/@gods https://www.tiktok.com/@Viral

I found these tiktok links from https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/362401 but I have no experience on monetizing tiktok, I just stumble on the article oneday

if anyone read this thread and know a thing of two monetizing tiktok kindly share...

Reactions: whitebee
If you know HTML, CSS, and JS (all basic) you can resel templates for GC Hyip Manager Pro.

Here is my income for the first 15 days doing this

The guys at https://www.goldcoders.com/ (makers of GC Hyip templates) say:

We did not provide reseller rights to anybody.
If you order HYIP Manager script at any other website, it means you are using pirated version of our script. Pirated versions are old scripts with many bugs and may have backdoors.
We do not provide any support for pirated versions.

So how come you are able to resell their templates?

Your idea is really good, but please explain how you are able to make decent income with this method.

The guys at https://www.goldcoders.com/ (makers of GC Hyip templates) say:

So how come you are able to resell their templates?

Your idea is really good, but please explain how you are able to make decent income with this method.
They do not mean on templates, they mean on GC HYIP Manager Script... and all other scripts that they sell on the website.
Here is an example of support from them

If you have the nulled script, you will not get support.

Reactions: ameraki
Hi Bro,

Please find some way to end covid-19 or treatment because there can be no better second option to earn money in such a pandemic time.

Please don't mind, I am also trying daily :geek: (y)

• Haha
Reactions: persocon and nevenx
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock