• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need a second income source, what you guys recommend?

Do you know what my idea is?
Dont believe 100% get rich dropshipping facebook ads etc. It might work but I would never do something like that. Instead, this was my idea:

look for some small local busines (in my case wine store), make sure they know their stuff (in my case they should make wine or understand this deeply), have a look at their website, and see if they are getting any traffic at all. (backlink profile will tell you a lot)
Chances are they suck online. You should target someone who actually suck at making business online.
Then, create your own store, import all of their product, make it SEO friendly, make a backlinks, get better photos, and redirect all the orders to them. I would also contact them and maybe you can even get better prices for a resell.

Thats what I was thinking about, I already contacted local business and they happily agreed and offered 20% off prices! Its just I am so lazy to make a website for me (too busy making websites for others that I keep forgetting to make my own)

Let me know what do you think mate.

Yeah that is good ideas Friend,
we can do anything if we have skill for that.

Reactions: Hackerino
Do you know what my idea is?
Dont believe 100% get rich dropshipping facebook ads etc. It might work but I would never do something like that. Instead, this was my idea:

look for some small local busines (in my case wine store), make sure they know their stuff (in my case they should make wine or understand this deeply), have a look at their website, and see if they are getting any traffic at all. (backlink profile will tell you a lot)
Chances are they suck online. You should target someone who actually suck at making business online.
Then, create your own store, import all of their product, make it SEO friendly, make a backlinks, get better photos, and redirect all the orders to them. I would also contact them and maybe you can even get better prices for a resell.

Thats what I was thinking about, I already contacted local business and they happily agreed and offered 20% off prices! Its just I am so lazy to make a website for me (too busy making websites for others that I keep forgetting to make my own)

Let me know what do you think mate.
To be honest, thats a great idea! As i would not be doing a website directly to the bussiness, i would have no problem with my current job.

I will think about it :) Thanks for sharing.

Creating templates as mentioned by @nevenx is a very good idea!
Do not go with dropshiping it is very hard for a newbie to compete with all the dropshippers. Those who are selling courses about dropshipping are making money from the courses, not from actual dropshipping :) Same goes with MMO (make money online) courses soldat jvzoo or warrior forum - dont fall for this.
Well, i actually suck at designing stuff, but it not a bad idea.

About the dropshipping, never trusted any youtuber or content in general about "make money with dropshipping", for me thats pure bullshit :p same as crypto.

Hello
Hackerino
I think your idea is good .if you looking for a website without a content . can you please share your process or elaborate on your idea.

Hello
Hackerino
I think your idea is good .if you looking for a website without a content . can you please share your process or elaborate on your idea.
Hi, you mean the "torrent website"?

My idea was to make a website that i would share some torrent files (Like movies, series, anime, courses... and stuff like that) and i would use a URL shortner that gives you some revenew per click (and even other ads, but would need to come later, as you have a minimum domain age requirement at most ads services).

Thanks for the advice, i dont fall for that kind of scams mate :p

The torrent website just came to my mind, i need to do some research. About legality, i can always find a host that ignores DMCA. About the ads, there is more options, but i will also require a domain that as some age do even be able to use a service like AdSense.

Anyway, i will give a deeper look at it, but still open for more sugestions :)
If you want to upload copyrighted content google adsense is not an option, you won't get verified

Well, I actually suck at designing stuff, but it not a bad idea.
You don`t need to design anything at all. As I say, if you know basic you can implement almost any HTML template into GC and sell it as the GC template. I have the same issue with design as you, but in meantime, I learning.

Whatever you chose, good luck.
PS. There is no quick money, in everything you do you need to "invest" yourself.

You don`t need to design anything at all. As I say, if you know basic you can implement almost any HTML template into GC and sell it as the GC template. I have the same issue with design as you, but in meantime, I learning.

PS. There is no quick money, in everything you do you need to "invest" yourself.
What does GC mean?

aged domain can be bought. I wouldn't start a business with brand new domain anyway, I want a solid backlink profil for my 8 usd! :D

So, im starting to have the need for a second income. My salary is decent for a Trainee Web Developer, but im starting running low in money due to bills and sh** like that.

What you guys recommend?

I have the following limitation: I cannot freelance, that would go against my working contract and could give me trouble.

1 idea i had is to make a website specificly to share some clean torrent files for various things, with a link shorner that would give me some ad income per click.

But tbh, i dont know if its worth it.

Any sugestions?

Anyway, my skills are the following: PHP (Basic, but im starting to learn the Laravel framework + MVC pattern), HTML (basic), CSS (basic) and JS (also basic :p )
GET creative either startup a company or become an author on envato build custom products and sale them for less than $70-80 on the envato market and relax and wait for your sales to triple from them else create a YouTube channel and start testing invest money in marketing your channel and u will get paid by YouTube

GET creative either startup a company or become an author on envato build custom products and sale them for less than $70-80 on the envato market and relax and wait for your sales to triple from them else create a YouTube channel and start testing invest money in marketing your channel and u will get paid by YouTube

Well, first of all, im not creative at all :p. I cannot start a company (at least for web development) because of my current job.

About becoming an author on envato, not a bad idea but im not sure my skills would be enough.

Youtube is not a option for me.

Thanks for the sugestions ;)

Well, first of all, im not creative at all :p. I cannot start a company (at least for web development) because of my current job.

About becoming an author on envato, not a bad idea but im not sure my skills would be enough.

Youtube is not a option for me.

Thanks for the sugestions ;)
the best option for making money
1.selling trial acc (this is fast)
2.movie site
3.fiverr / upwork with your skill

Blog and ads? I dont know, I am thinking about it myself. Since I can make a website of any kind, I was thinking to run a dropshipping store, but - right way, not just ads but SEO friendly eshop. I didnt really do it yet, I am still thinking which way to go. I am following this thread because I am asking the same as you.

You can find out about how to start dropshipping with a free mini dropshipping course. See my free signature link below.

• Haha
Reactions: salimch22

Your idea sounds interesting. You basically took a free template and re-designed it?

Do you provide your templates on a separate website? If so, how long did it take for your first sales and was it with or without ads?

Your idea sounds interesting. You basically took a free template and re-designed it?

Do you provide your templates on a separate website? If so, how long did it take for your first sales and was it with or without ads?
Yeah @nevenx, can you explain this in detail so we can also get into the bandwagon.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock