• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I Need Free Unlimited Cpanel Hosting

Cpanel is expensive and they charge per domain. No one will give you cpanel for free. Unless there's a trap somewhere.

Bro, listen. None will give you that.

cPanel costs real money so are servers! http://dash.buyhostnow.com/free-web-hosting.html this is my own reseller site with free hosting (limited) but see how shitty it is not even SSL and payments not setup so even if u want to upgrade u cant! And I know what most free sellers do, so only telling... Don't fall into scammy ad traps who will fill ur dashboard, websites, and servers with bad ads and code.

So try to get a host with limited resources they're cheaper and some are good than big companies. If you get any revenue then go for the big ones and get their yearly or 3 year plans, headache-free.

Reactions: nobs
What are u trying to host in that? Maybe by knowing that we can help you good.

if you're looking for free its impossible, if your looking for something cheap but still have some value, check out Namecheap hosting. If you are looking for fairly sh** but working.. At least for a while, check eBay. For fun, I bought a 3-year hosting account there for like 5usd or something like that long ago, and it worked fairly OK for 6 months while I did some testing and tuning on some sites, and after that, i stopped using them..

Bro, let me tell you the truth,

there's no such things like "Unlimited Hosting" they are having some terms like using inode files..
Try using VPS if your want some unlimited power..

Reactions: nobs and praneethpj
This is the closest I got to find for unlimited free cPanel hosting.

if you find one let me know
@hexor you can test it too, let know it works

I did not test it so don't know if real or not

Reactions: dadg15
I just found this below mentioned website a few days back when I was looking to test some nulled script, yes that is the only use of free hosting.

https://infinityfree.net/
For commercial use always choose a reliable hosting which most of the times is not free.
I was going to recommend that till i saw your reply :p

But in general, i just dont recommend free hosting at all. I dont trust my data on those companies :D

Someone can give it for free but not Unlimited if they do,,, stay away and get a paid hosting instead.

@adnanmaulana Do not promote your service unless you have the right to do that. Please follow Babiato marketplace rules before commenting or posting any of your services. I am giving you the last warning based on your activity. Repeating the same actions in the future will make you receive an instant ban from moderators.

Reactions: newbi3 and Medw1311
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock