• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I Need Free Unlimited Cpanel Hosting

hahaha no offence bro, but this is Funny.
if someone is storing your data for free you should ask why????

free-cpanel-web-hosting-jpeg.56334

ALCHosting Free Hosting
ALCHosting provides you with an massive free, and ad-free load balanced free web hosting service including PHP, MySQL, FTP, cPanel & more!..
Free Hosting ALCGIG Network:
ALCHosting own, manage and maintain our own ‘load balanced’ clustered hosting network. Consisting of powerful 16 cores CPU Xeon web servers, a ‘GRID’ of MySQL servers, mail servers, FTP servers, hardware load-balancers, a storage-area-network (SAN) and interconnecting fiber channel distribution servers.
Free Hosting Plan:
Along with all this, we provide free FTP, PHP 7.2, 7.3 & 7.4, MySQL and our very popular feature: The Automatic Script Installer (Like Fantastico) You can install many popular scripts such as PHPbb2 and PHPbb3, WordPress, Zen-Cart, osCommerce, MyBB, UseBB, MyLittle Forum, 4images, Coppermine, SMF, Joomla, e107, XOOPS, PHP Wind, CuteNews, Mambo, WikiWig and many more! No need to wait a long time uploading files, Softaculous Script Installer deploys your files in seconds! You can find our Automatic Script Installer in the cPanel.
ALCFree Features:
  • Hosting for 1 Website
  • 1GB Disk Storage (SSD)
  • Unmetered Bandwidth [How?] 15
  • Free SSL [HTTPS://]
  • Free SEO/Marketing Tools
  • Easy to Use Latest cPanel
  • One Click App Installer
  • Free Website Builder
  • 5 Email Accounts
  • 1 FTP Account
  • 2 MySQL/PostgreSQL
  • Easy to use Latest cPanel
  • Free Tech Support
  • Free SiteLock
  • Instant Activation
  • No ALC Branding

Why free?

• Because its possible
  • To spread knowledge
  • To give you a glimpse of our service
  • Because it sells well

• Love
Reactions: NelsonOpoku
free-cpanel-web-hosting-jpeg.56334

ALCHosting Free Hosting
ALCHosting provides you with an massive free, and ad-free load balanced free web hosting service including PHP, MySQL, FTP, cPanel & more!..
Free Hosting ALCGIG Network:
ALCHosting own, manage and maintain our own ‘load balanced’ clustered hosting network. Consisting of powerful 16 cores CPU Xeon web servers, a ‘GRID’ of MySQL servers, mail servers, FTP servers, hardware load-balancers, a storage-area-network (SAN) and interconnecting fiber channel distribution servers.
Free Hosting Plan:
Along with all this, we provide free FTP, PHP 7.2, 7.3 & 7.4, MySQL and our very popular feature: The Automatic Script Installer (Like Fantastico) You can install many popular scripts such as PHPbb2 and PHPbb3, WordPress, Zen-Cart, osCommerce, MyBB, UseBB, MyLittle Forum, 4images, Coppermine, SMF, Joomla, e107, XOOPS, PHP Wind, CuteNews, Mambo, WikiWig and many more! No need to wait a long time uploading files, Softaculous Script Installer deploys your files in seconds! You can find our Automatic Script Installer in the cPanel.
ALCFree Features:
  • Hosting for 1 Website
  • 1GB Disk Storage (SSD)
  • Unmetered Bandwidth [How?] 15
  • Free SSL [HTTPS://]
  • Free SEO/Marketing Tools
  • Easy to Use Latest cPanel
  • One Click App Installer
  • Free Website Builder
  • 5 Email Accounts
  • 1 FTP Account
  • 2 MySQL/PostgreSQL
  • Easy to use Latest cPanel
  • Free Tech Support
  • Free SiteLock
  • Instant Activation
  • No ALC Branding

Why free?

• Because its possible
  • To spread knowledge
  • To give you a glimpse of our service
  • Because it sells well
I love your free hosting services initially when you guys started ...but later all my sites was removed and my account disabled without any issue from my side and i sent lots of Tickets and email no response so ...i gave up.. Hope you guys will not do same again ...because i lost all my site files and have to start again

Thanks

• Sad
Reactions: cyberloner
I love your free hosting services initially when you guys started ...but later all my sites was removed and my account disabled without any issue from my side and i sent lots of Tickets and email no response so ...i gave up.. Hope you guys will not do same again ...because i lost all my site files and have to start again

Thanks
You need backup using duplicator bro... backup on your hdd any times buy new host install like a software only...
free host will delete any time they want...

Reactions: NelsonOpoku
try BestHost.cc
These guys do not even have a valid SSL, I don't know how to trust. Tried signing up, received the email validation link and after clicking that link, it is loading and loading.... but finally worked. They give Vista Panel. I will use and share feedback.

Anyone please give me any suggestions for free cpanel unlimited hosting

Hi all
If what you ask really exist, I would have been a millionaire already, considering I'm selling since 2005.

Cpanel cost and again they will raise their prices early 2022, so...

NOBODY and I mean nobody gonna give you that... A free host for a site or two maybe, but a free reseller account, come on brother, take the right pill and leave the Matrix for the real world.

Best wishes for your adventure.
Cheers.
NoBs

Last edited:
free hosting always down... even the paid one need find good one... myself end up with vps

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock