• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need intros for Youtube and similar works

ziven

Jul 15, 2019
Hello, I need after effects or premier pro intros that I can use in my projects. Can someone with intro files share it with me? Or is there an address where I can download the intros available on videohive "for free"?

It has a bad side; It does not contain many intro audio files. It's a really bad situation. I hope I can find intros with audio files.

Thank you for your return. Now I am reviewing the site and I will download and test a project file. I hope there is an audio file in the project files. :)
Thank you
You are welcome :giggle: I'm not sure about the audio files brother, Some files you will get with the audio files.
But you can try their Premium Sound Category.

Reactions: ziven and simpax3
Thank you so much for this site. Do I get a copyright strike, if I use those Intro templates in my youtube channel? (only video)

Reactions: devil38
Thank you so much for this site. Do I get a copyright strike, if I use those Intro templates in my youtube channel? (only video)
I'm not sure about that bro. But I have used these templates for my office use and I uploaded it on Youtube, I didn't get any Copyright warning. Don't upload the exact video in Youtube, edit the template as your requirement, and upload it.

Reactions: VigneshG
I'm not sure about that bro. But I have used these templates for my office use and I uploaded it on Youtube, I didn't get any Copyright warning. Don't upload the exact video in Youtube, edit the template as your requirement, and upload it.

buddy, it's really hard to find an intro with a music file on your shared site.

There is no music file in almost every intron I like. It takes a really long time to download the music file from that site and add it to the video.

Instead, it would be great if I could find ready after effects intro files with music files. :) In this way, I can work for other people using ready-made projects.

buddy, it's really hard to find an intro with a music file on your shared site.

There is no music file in almost every intron I like. It takes a really long time to download the music file from that site and add it to the video.

Instead, it would be great if I could find ready after effects intro files with music files. :) In this way, I can work for other people using ready-made projects.
I have some other sites also brother but they also not including music. The site which I shared with you all is where I download for my personal projects. If you want to download premium music then use this below site.
You are welcome :giggle: I'm not sure about the audio files brother, Some files you will get with the audio files.
But you can try their Premium Sound Category.
If you want the same audio which you like in the demo video, then download the video using IDM or some other alternatives and separate the audio from the video using Adobe Premiere Pro

Reactions: ziven
Oh ok. thanks for your response bro.

Reactions: devil38
Is shareae.com for free? How do you download from there?
Many introns on the site shareae.com do not have music files. This situation is really bad. Finding the sound file used in the original intro is a bit difficult.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock