• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I Need Premium Fonts

Thank you. But the font is not that. The font you sent me is Alisha by AlphaArt, instead I need Alisha by Laura Worthington.

Thx Nordie - I wasn't even looking for fonts :whistle:, but I just saw your collection and just had to say amazing. (y)

Reactions: Stalin
all the fonts you NEED
next time politely ask and dont say I need

Hi Nordie, just checked the folder you have uploaded (great stuff) - but I am looking for the font "Pitch" that looks very similar to courier new: https://klim.co.nz/retail-fonts/pitch/ . Does anyone know where to aquire this? It is very expensive going for 500 US Dollars....

Hello.
@nordie @Babak
Help me Proxima nova regular font embeded code on Adobe Fonts.
i wish to use on my web. they just need a membership on adobe creative cloud to download or get embeded code for web. any one may help.

Hello.
@nordie @Babak
Help me Proxima nova regular font embeded code on Adobe Fonts.
i wish to use on my web. they just need a membership on adobe creative cloud to download or get embeded code for web. any one may help.
did you even check the folder on mega, or were you having a lazy day off?

Reactions: Stalin
Yes i did and thanks there is desktop type. may you help me how can i use it on wordpress brother.

there are in the folder i just uploaded them
and
or

Last edited:
there are in the folder i just uploaded them
and
or
Thanks brother you the best.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock