• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

i need toroflix theme new version v1.25 nulled please

Mostafa65

Banned User
Aug 2, 2020
i need toroflix theme new version v1.25 nulled please this https://torothemes.com/themes/toroflix/
any one have please put link but please first check if works correctly and check db importer works with 2020 or more and not limited to 2018

Attachments

• torothemes.com.png
    torothemes.com.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
use the search button on top right
i need need new version v1.25 or v1.24,
all on search results is v1.0 or v1.1 and all say it latest version
but the latest version is v1.25

Attachments

• Opera Snapshot_2020-09-18_214624_torothemes.com.png
    Opera Snapshot_2020-09-18_214624_torothemes.com.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 26
i
there is no point it dont work it only has movie importer not tv shows
bro v1.0 its db movie importer is limited to 2018 but v1.25 is support new db importer

Attachments

• torothemes.com.png
    torothemes.com.png
    185.9 KB · Views: 38
i need toroflix theme new version v1.25 nulled please this https://torothemes.com/themes/toroflix/
any one have please put link but please first check if works correctly and check db importer works with 2020 or more and not limited to 2018
goto fsapi.xyz scroll to end you will see dooplay and toroflix with anime ,tv,movies auto embed but use it on your own risk some times they are infected but ok if you know how to remove malicious codes from them

Reactions: darkdonor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock