• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I need (Turbo Spinner: Article Rewriter) please!

SMRAlo

Babiato Lover
Feb 9, 2019
Proxima Centauri
Turbo Spinner is an advanced automatic article spinner that can immediately rewrite any statistics into SEO pleasant unique content. It helps to avoid duplicate content penalties from SERPs. It comes with API Access, Therefore you could generate limitless search engine marketing pleasant precise content material from any platform. Sell your API keys for your customer and manage it through the admin panel. Mostly rapid spinner rewrite textual content can be human-readable text and a hundred% specific from different services. So, very useful for mass posting weblog and web offerings.

Can anyone please give me this file? It doesn't matter nulled or not, I may null that, but I need that :( Thank you so much in advance.

Features:
- Built-in synonyms database
- Spintax Support.
- 6 languages Support [English, Dutch, French, Spanish, Germany, Turkish].
- Limit the homepage spin in keeping with site visitors.
- API Access Support
- Rewrite from anywhere the usage of API
- Unlimited spun articles
- A secure captcha protection system
- Support HTML record and convey HTML output
- Human readable output
- API Sample’s covered (C# and PHP)
- API credit score checker
- Full manage over synonyms databases
- Add your very own synonyms to database
- Full monitoring of API Access
- Create unlimited custom pages
- Contact page for visitors
- Powerful admin manipulate panel
- Clean and responsive layout layout
- One-Click Ads integration
- and many more covered….

Got someone?

Reactions: Zain
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock