• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I Need Urgent Help From Any Members Related To Testing The Ohio Theme Only.🙏

Iron-Man

Babiato Lover
Oct 9, 2019
India
Hi friends💗🙏,

I need little of your help to just test the latest ohio theme in your server. Before this just understand my situation a little.

I am re-creating my ohio theme based website because of getting some serious bugs after updating it. I have created separate threads for this ( Link 1, Link 2) , but got no help/solution.
So I have decided to re-create my website it with latest version of ohio theme (hoping it will be bug free this time with high expectations🤩😂). Work is already started, so can't go back.

Now I am re-creating with the latest version. But here too, after 50% progress in my work, I discovered a seriou bug. The images are not aligned properly in classic editor.

Yesterday I found this bug, spent 3h to debug it, tried untouched version, tried few older versions & later realized it might be from the theme's side. My luck is just bad I guess😪😭, I became so frustrated that my state of mind was like this🤣🤣:

brad-pitt-frustrated-pw29qcfd8xwy9d3a.gif

Now I have cooled down after a good sleep😍. I just need to confirm that the bug is real. So need your help.

🔥You can re-create the same problem/bug from your side by following this steps: (It will take just 5-10 min)​

Step 1) In a fresh wordpress installation (you can use a subdomain), Install the latest version of ohio theme. No need to install its required plugins, just ignore it OR you may install it if wanted to. (If doing then plz choose elementor instead of wp bakery)

Step 2) Then just disable the wordpress gutenberg editor. You can do this by adding this snippet in code snippet plugin: add_filter('use_block_editor_for_post', '__return_false', 10);

Or you may use any plugin to disable gutenberg or enable classic editor. Just make a search in the plugin section🙏😊. Btw snippet is the easiest & fastest way.

Step 3) Now try to create a post in the classic editor. Give a random title, put little random description & then Add any image & align it to center or right. Publish it.

🔥Then you will see that the image is not aligned correctly. It is aligned to left only, no matter what you try.🔥

✅If this is happening from your side too, then the theme has the bug. If not happening, plz tell me how you did it. Then might be the bug is happening from my side only😥.

The only solution I have found by implementing custom css by reading this article: https://gigapress.net/how-to-fix-wordpress-images-that-wont-align/
After this the images are aligned properly in both elementor text block and in classic editor too.

So I request any babiato members to follow my simple testing steps & confirm that you are getting the same issue like me or not. It will take just 5-10 min of your time.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Iron-Man💗

Thank you @randi12 🙏 for your help by testing it in a subdomain.🔥🔥

Finally I found the similar bug in the ohio theme. So I am not alone & there is no fault in my server🤣😍. Rather it is the fault of the theme. Below is the proofs🔥🔥

In a blog post classic editor, I add an image & aligned it to right.
before.png

But the result is like I have predicted. The image is aligned to left.

after.png

I even tested in wp bakery page editor & got same bug. Dear @ciro045 , as you are using wpbakery, you can see the bug yourself.

Before editing in the wp bakery editor:
wpbakery.png

After it:
after bakery.png

I have already tested in elementor editor. So not posting any images.

🤣So the Ohio theme has this bug.​

Only after using using this css code, I have able to solved this issue. Below is the post after using that css code.

after using css.png

🔥Note:
1) I have tested it in a new sub domain thanks to @randi12. It was a complete fresh wordpress installation. I just activated the ohio theme & not installed any of its required plugins. Then just disable the gunterburg editor to enable the old classic editor (Used snippet method). Then tested for image alignment. And found that theme has the bug. Above is the proof.

2) I also tested by installing all required ohio theme related plugins. Then tested via both elementor & wp bakery editor. There too same bug.

✅Conclusion:​

Ohio theme latest versions (I guess all 3+ versions) have image alignment bug. This can be discovered only after disabling gunterburg editor to enable the old classic editor.🔥

This bug can be found with or without installing any theme related plugins like elemenor or wp bakery etc,.

The only temporary solution is to use custom css.

All other themes (Ex: woodmart), do not show such bugs. So it's the theme's fault.

So if anyone have support license active for the ohio theme, kindly send him a support request to release new version after patching this bug.

Regards,
Iron-Man✌

Reactions: neyyappammedia
I have one questions to all the theme related experts.

As the current ohio theme has this bugs & I still have to use it ( as I have no other option as my old site was built with this theme); I have few questions.

1)
Instead of waiting
for the bug patched by the ohio theme (I hope someone must have send their support team about this bug); can I start using it without much over thinking. I guess this is not a very important bug. I will use this css to solve this & later when ohio has officially solved this issue; I will remove the css.

So should I do it ?

2)

I am planning to purchase this plugin in future. So I think I should use the untouched version now (thanks to @ciro045) & hide the activation notice via a hide notice plugin. Or I may use the nulled version. Later when I purchased the original licence, I will just replace it.

But I have one big worry/overthinking.

I feared that if I use nulled now & later use original; then when I have to give them (theme support team) temporary access to solve any bug; they might know that I was using nulled; and this might cause any issue.

So what I should do?
Should I use the untouched version & later use license? Or use the nulled version & later replace the original theme & license.

Also in both case, will they caught me as a user of nulled theme or not. This is my main worry🤣

Dear experts, I have mentioned your name. If you have little free time or experience/knowledge related to this; plz reply to this thread.

@Babak
@bobsmith
@KaoVN
@pandolfione
@NullMaster
@Medw1311
@kingOfThemes
@TassieNZ
@tuton012
@slvrsteele
@johnwick

I meant 99% of all themes made have bugs , come to think of it I’ve never seen a theme without bugs 🙂

Well normally untouched files need a purchase code or to be nulled you wouldn’t have a choice on what to use

I would say yes they would be able to tell 🙂

Reactions: Iron-Man
I would say yes they would be able to tell 🙂
OMG...Can you tell me how they might find out. Suppose now i am using nulled version. Then replaced it with original file and add purchase code.

I am not that much expert, but Intially i thought the license information is stored in the files (as most nulled are done by changing some codes in the theme files by nulling experts as per my observation).

As I have changed the files by replacing with original; I guess there is no way to find it out.

But does the license information stored in database which can't be replaced even by using purchase code? I guess this is the only way to know....

Am I right or wrong regarding my assumption. Plz guide me expert brother🙏♥️

They most likely won't make a fuss over it. you already brought their product so what's the deal in checking your black history?
I already have my share of nulled/brought products never heard of any complaints.

But there are many petty developers check their background first before buying (like a certain foodmora script)

Reactions: Judge and ukgamer
There are plenty of way to tell when a script was installed or modified last it all really depends on how hard they won’t to look
Hmm, you r right brother.. I hope they do not try to look😇.

Also I think I may take some precautions before giving them any temporary access.

For example:
If I got some bugs, I will Not giving them my original website access; rather a fresh new cloned website (which have similar bugs) with their purchase code (most theme allowed to use their code in a testing website) + disable plugins section in my temporary access so that they can't install any plugin to check my file manager or database. I gues this will be sufficient precautions.

Also I may disable appearance sections completely so that they can't check anything. I think this last one will be too much precautions & so no needed🤣🤣🤣

I meant 99% of all themes made have bugs , come to think of it I’ve never seen a theme without bugs 🙂
This is 100% correct statement brother. I also never seen a theme without a bug. LOL. 😆

They most likely won't make a fuss over it. you already brought their product so what's the deal in checking your black history?
I already have my share of nulled/brought products never heard of any complaints.
Thanks for reply brother💗. Yah, you are right.

As I have brought their product, they are most likely not going to try to check my history. Also, the most popular theme developers would be getting tonnes of support requests. So they probably do not have time for this too..🤣

Also plz check my reply to another member here in this discussion, regarding taking precautions: https://babia.to/threads/i-need-urg...ting-the-ohio-theme-only-🙏.84658/post-1187377

And share your opinion.

But there are many petty developers check their background first before buying (like a certain foodmora script)
Yah, this was my core fear.
But like you said before, most will not try to check the history. Only few ones will do this. In such cases, I may need to take some precautions before asking for any help (like the above link) . But May be different precautions needed for scripts as I have experience with wordpress only.

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Thanks for reply brother💗. Yah, you are right.

As I have brought their product, they are most likely not going to try to check my history. Also, the most popular theme developers would be getting tonnes of support requests. So they probably do not have time for this too..🤣

Also plz check my reply to another member here in this discussion, regarding taking precautions: https://babia.to/threads/i-need-urgent-help-from-any-members-related-to-testing-the-ohio-theme-only-🙏.84658/post-1187377

And share your opinion.

Yah, this was my core fear.
But like you said before, most will not try to check the history. Only few ones will do this. In such cases, I may need to take some precautions before asking for any help (like the above link) . But May be different precautions needed for scripts as I have experience with wordpress only.
Yes it all depends on the dev, what and if he wonts to check

I was more answering the question could he tell if he really wonted to or would changing to a paid license hide the fact you was using nulled before

Like the first thing they are going to do is check your log files to see what went wrong and where 🙂

Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
Yes it all depends on the dev, what and if he wonts to check

I guess all the developers from themeforest/codecanyon already know that their scripts/theme/plugins are being nulled & used by thousands of users like us😂😂.

Some of them might be in babiato, hiding in a corner to check how our beloved nulled masters are nulling their script & being mad at them as no matter how hard they are trying to stop their script from nulled, but our nulling masters are nulling them anyhow😂😂

Credits goes to all Nulling Masters & Trusted uploaders. Also to Admins/Moderators/Staffs to banning some such hidden members

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alvialvi139
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock