• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I offer business for everyone

Lol, why not just say you're an arms dealer?

It's easier to read. You for got to add fighter jets and armour tanks.

I don’t see anything funny, you apparently have little understanding of this topic.
I do not import weapons, any parts from them, armor and everything that is officially in service in the Russian Federation and do not recommend them to anyone.
But besides all this, there is much more

For example: Here is a person selling on Etsy for 145.40 euros + 33.38 asking for delivery = (roughly speaking) 179 euros the client must pay for the product.
1 euro = 99.35 rubles = (179 euros * 99.35 = 17,783.50 rubles)
Let's summarize: (based on the maximum flow rate, roughly speaking)
Purchasing a suit from the manufacturer + delivery to me = 7,500 rubles
Transportation of a suit from me to a client = 2500 rubles
My services = 1000 rubles
You may have to send a letter to the client on your own with congratulations on the purchase = 500 rubles (this will be required so that you have a tracking number for Etsy itself)
subtotal: 17783 - 7500 - 2500 - 1000 - 500 = 6283 / 99 = 60 euros is your profit from the sale of such a suit.
This is all roughly speaking, of course, but in general, those who know how to do business never laugh (and as I understand, you laughed a lot)
We have a saying in Russia: “He who laughs last laughs.”

Screenshot.png

Screenshot_1.png

For example: Here is a person selling on Etsy for 145.40 euros + 33.38 asking for delivery = (roughly speaking) 179 euros the client must pay for the product.
1 euro = 99.35 rubles = (179 euros * 99.35 = 17,783.50 rubles)
Let's summarize: (based on the maximum flow rate, roughly speaking)
Purchasing a suit from the manufacturer + delivery to me = 7,500 rubles
Transportation of a suit from me to a client = 2500 rubles
My services = 1000 rubles
You may have to send a letter to the client on your own with congratulations on the purchase = 500 rubles (this will be required so that you have a tracking number for Etsy itself)
subtotal: 17783 - 7500 - 2500 - 1000 - 500 = 6283 / 99 = 60 euros is your profit from the sale of such a suit.
This is all roughly speaking, of course, but in general, those who know how to do business never laugh (and as I understand, you laughed a lot)
We have a saying in Russia: “He who laughs last laughs.”

Screenshot.png

Screenshot_1.png

"he who laughs at the end, laughs better"

Reactions: Robox
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock