• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I want to set up a Flash Game Site

ziven

Jul 15, 2019
Hello, I want to set up a Flash game site. I will create a game site where children can play games.

But I have questions;

- Which game script should I use? (Where can I find scripts)
- Is it possible to add games to my site via bot? (I don't know what boots are on the market.)
- Are PHP Scripts advantageous in SEO? Or would it be much better to find a flash game theme with wordpress infrastructure?
- Which advertising companies can I use other than Adsense on my flash game site?

I want to start this sector. I need your help, ideas, opinions and suggestions a lot.

I never seen script but u can buy many cheap game in codecanyon for starting
Buying games will be very costly. I hope a valuable person from babiato provides us html5 games in codecanyon. :)

First of all, we need to find a script or wordpress theme for this project.

Reactions: Babak
you can try MyArcadeplugin that plugin will convert your site in an arcade site has the option to import 1000 of games to your WordPress site this should work for your project

Mobile Legends Mod APK is the best hacking version to get unlimited resources (money and starts money, gold, diamonds, and gems. Amazing site list weak i am play this game to follow this link Mobile Legends Mod Apkand download this mod 100 percent working information.

@jhonvick321 Nice try promotion your website and your spam sh** you may want to have a talk with the big boys @CyberDeviL @zen123 @medw1311 :devilish:

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
Reactions: Babak and AlexRazor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock