• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I will convert your website to app + Admin Panel

Teyrab

Banned User
Jan 31, 2020
Canada
I will convert website to app regardless the website is in wordpress,shopify etc.

I will convert website to app it will include all the features of your web_site.Website mobile webapp will automatically update itself upon the updation of website like new article post,theme change,design change.

Price: = 5$

I will convert web to android app include splash screen, Google Admob ads integration and provide ready to publish signature apk file.
and will include pull to refresh,push notifications,Google Admob ads integration and publish your app.
Real application, I can send to Google Play for 10$
Built on Android Studio by flutter
1595411249636.png

Admin Panel

1595411576401.png

Last edited:
I will convert website to app regardless the website is in wordpress,shopify etc.

I will convert website to app it will include all the features of your web_site.Website mobile webapp will automatically update itself upon the updation of website like new article post,theme change,design change.

I will convert web to android app include splash screen, Google Admob ads integration and provide ready to publish signature apk file.
and will include pull to refresh,push notifications,Google Admob ads integration and publish your app.

Sounds dope, how can I learn more about your services?

iOS or only Android?

Reactions: Teyrab

Real application, I can send to Google Play for 10$
Built on Android Studio by flutter
1595411249636.png

Admin Panel

1595411576401.png
i'm interested, how to proceed? what kind of data would you need?

i'm interested, how to proceed? what kind of data would you need?
Private message
Type of data required
1- URL to your website
2- Logo
3- google-services.json from - firebase.google.com
4- onesignal ID
5- I need Access for cpanel to install & setup admin panel, and if you do it yourself (not required)

- Pay with Paypal
Delivery is less than 5 hours

Private message
Type of data required
1- URL to your website
2- Logo
3- google-services.json from - firebase.google.com
4- onesignal ID
5- I need Access for cpanel to install & setup admin panel, and if you do it yourself (not required)

- Pay with Paypal
Delivery is less than 5 hours

Can't PM you. Check your permissions fam

Reactions: Teyrab
Hi @Teyrab are you using Flyweb flutter Web to App to generate the mobile apps.

Code:
http://positifmobile.com/positifMobile/flyweb/admin_v1.2/login.php

I would like to know if I it works well with foodomaa script, it's mentioned but I would like to know if notifications work for store owner app generated using flutter flyweb.

Hi @Teyrab are you using Flyweb flutter Web to App to generate the mobile apps.

Code:
http://positifmobile.com/positifMobile/flyweb/admin_v1.2/login.php

I would like to know if I it works well with foodomaa script, it's mentioned but I would like to know if notifications work for store owner app generated using flutter flyweb.
Yes I use it, and it works well with notifications for foodomaa

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock