• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

I will Nulled Plugin or Themes (Clean)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is quite complicated to nulled since even Encrypted PHP codes are in a FontAwsome SVG file:

elite-licenser\uilib\font-awesome\4.7.0\fonts\FontAwesome.svg

There is small hope for nulled.
i have latest version how i can nulled this also sample script can't download how to fixed it

YOU ARE FREE TO SELL A PRIVATELY/PERSONALLY NULLED PRODUCT TO THE CUSTOMER ONLY IF ANY RELEASE OF THE ITEM IS NOT AVAILABLE ON INTERNET . . . MEANS THE PRODUCT NEEDS TO BE NULLED BY YOU FIRST WHICH NO-ONE DID BEFORE (I'LL HAVE USUAL LOOK ON SUCH THREADS) . . .

REGARDING ASKING FOR PURCHASE CODE:
I AM NOT ACCUSING YOU, BUT I HAVE PERSONALLY SEEN / EXPERIENCED MANY USERS RE-DISTRIBUTING / RE-SELLING PURCHASE CODES TO USERS WHICH WAS/WERE GRABBED FROM SOME OTHER PLACE / SOME PERSON . . . EVEN, IT HAPPENED EARLIER ON BABIATO (BASED ON REPORTS) . . . .
THAT'S IT . . .
Yep, that's the harsh reality that user sell stolen purchase code If you see above thread someone shares a plugin for null which download SQL file directly from the plugin seller after activation, Ironically I can't null it unless I had that SQL file or the purchase code. If you want you can double-check the codes. in "model/Settings.php".

Also recently I release a nulled which no one has nulled it before. so that's mean I can null any theme or plugin.

Thanks,

Reactions: JesseJames
This plugin download SQL file after activation, without it it can't be nulled, send me the SQL file as well (if you have activated yet on your server), so I could nulled it.
@sanishan so the SQL file require purchase code which I don't have, cause I've only download it somewhere in other forum.
Well for anybody here have the email license or there is another way to manipulate this thing? Kindly shared here.:giggle:

Last edited:
can u null this theme? @sanishan

Reactions: CyberDeviL
Please null this
I found this if it help
Thx

GO TO /system/libraries/Xmlrpc.php AND FIND if(isset($_POST['submit_key'])) { AND CONFIGURE IT
NOTE: CLOSE THE $PasswordHash = new PasswordHash(32, 'Vanilla'); OR DELETE BECAUSE YOUR SERVER SEND ACCESS TO THE IDIOT DEVELOPER

Please null this
I found this if it help
Thx

GO TO /system/libraries/Xmlrpc.php AND FIND if(isset($_POST['submit_key'])) { AND CONFIGURE IT
NOTE: CLOSE THE $PasswordHash = new PasswordHash(32, 'Vanilla'); OR DELETE BECAUSE YOUR SERVER SEND ACCESS TO THE IDIOT DEVELOPER
Download password?

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock