• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IDEA share web hosting costs with babiato users?

runner

Apr 2, 2020
just an idea

i will buy a reseller account for my web sites
the cost will be 500usd per year.
i like to share the cost with forum members
if 100 user get there hosting the price will be 5usd per user
This idea is possible here?

the package offer :
  • right.png
    1TB NVMe SSD Storage
  • right.png
    25TB Premium Bandwidth
  • right.png
    Unlimited domains
  • right.png
    LiteSpeed Webserver
  • right.png
    WordPress LiteSpeed Cache
  • right.png
    MailChannels Cloud Email
  • right.png
    Dedicated IP
  • right.png
    SitePro Website Builder
  • right.png
    SitePad Website Builder
  • right.png
    End-User Support
  • right.png
    Powerful Attracta SEO Tools
  • right.png
    Unlimited FREE SSL Certificates
  • right.png
    CloudLinux OS
  • right.png
    CageFS Hack Protection
  • right.png
    CloudFlare CDN
  • right.png
    Softaculous Auto script installer
please pm if you interested

Hi Bros,
Desesperately trying to save as much as possible to pay for my next year IT school.
But maybe it would be smarter to invest instead of the sleeping on the money until next year.
We could make a few bucks and learn something new.
So here's an idea: 500$ is way too much for me but perhaps we could join our forces to pay for something like this.
So for instance, 5 people would pay 100$ each for a reseller plan and then each one would distribute 20 $7/year hosting plans.
I'm short on money but quite conforable with web stacks (but entirely new to hosting business)

What do you think?

How much storage are you truly needing? I could look into a few options that wouldn't cost a lot that might be better honestly and be cheaper too.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock