• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Imagify Image Optimizer

Imagify Image Optimizer 1.8.4.2

No permission to download

huutanphp

Mar 7, 2019
huutanphp submitted a new resource:

Imagify Image Optimizer - Imagify Image Optimizer

banner-772x250.png

Speed up your website with lighter images without losing quality.
Imagify is the most advanced image compression tool, you can now use this power directly in WordPress.
After enabling it all your images including thumbnails and retina images from WP Retina x2 will be automatically optimized on the fly when you will add in into WordPress.
WooCommerce and NextGen Gallery compatible.

WHY USE IMAGIFY TO OPTIMIZE YOUR IMAGES?...

Read more about this resource...

Entirely possible. This is the Nulled version, install them and activate, then create an account from the imagify homepage and get a free key code and you enter that key into my Nulled plugin and it's great to receive the Enterprise key

Reactions: Arkanum
I did it according to the guide, I got Enterprise. But when you run out of free credits, it doesn't work any more...😕

Attachments

• enterprise.jpg
    enterprise.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 239
  • used_all_credits.jpg
    used_all_credits.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 242
[QUOTE = "Moha, bưu điện: 30.110, Thành viên: 17.621"]
Tôi đã làm nó theo hướng dẫn, tôi đã Enterprise. Nhưng khi bạn chạy ra khỏi tín dụng miễn phí, nó không hoạt động nữa ...😕
[/TRÍCH DẪN]
I still work very well when using the Free key with the function as Enterprise

Tôi sẽ làm lại Nulled khác với quy tắc license key kiểm tra khác ;););)

huutanphp updated Imagify Image Optimizer with a new update entry:

Imagify image optimize Nulled 1.8.4.1 Full

This is a complete nulled version from 1.8.4.1, officially compressed by 600Gb.
Please register a free account on imagify.io page and get key free. After installing the plugin, enter your free key.
Coming soon Imagify image optimize 1.9.0..........

If you want to change the capacity of Mb images "All images greater than 50 MB (after resizing, if any) will be optimized when using a paid plan."

Open Phpmyadmin and run query " UPDATE wp_options SET option_value =...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am very sorry to everyone. I am a new member on wordpress and I am trying nulled plugin. I made the mistake of uploading the wrong null edition folder from my computer. Sorry guys. I uploaded the complete null version

"You have consumed all your data. You have to upgrade your account to continue. "

Attachments

• Imagify-1.jpg
    Imagify-1.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 128
  • Imagify-2.jpg
    Imagify-2.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 132
  • Imagify-3.jpg
    Imagify-3.jpg
    72.4 KB · Views: 120
"You have consumed all your data. You have to upgrade your account to continue. "
Please download the plugin again? Please clear the plugin's data. Because the plugin checks info from the database

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maucariapacom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock