• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Impreza - WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder By UpSolution

Impreza - WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder By UpSolution v8.22

No permission to download
Just be patient please! :)

I love your work and I didn’t even know it had a premium version, I’m going to buy it, I just won’t be able to become premium now, Covid 19 ended my income and job, I’m doing some pages here to see if I earn money for if covid 19 is delayed, i will go hungry. I live in Brazil. In the near future I will become premium, Thanks for the wonderful work.

Reactions: leoplaza and jimmy
I love your work and I didn’t even know it had a premium version, I’m going to buy it, I just won’t be able to become premium now, Covid 19 ended my income and job, I’m doing some pages here to see if I earn money for if covid 19 is delayed, i will go hungry. I live in Brazil. In the near future I will become premium, Thanks for the wonderful work.
Hey there,

A lot of people are finding it hard right now. Not quite sure what you mean, but at Babiato we don't have premium. Pretty much everything we offer (except in the Marketplace) is free for everyone.

Look after yourself and stay safe!

TassieNZ :)

v7.4.2 null

Version 7.4.2 — April 5, 2020 #
  • FIXED display of "Country / Region" dropdown on Checkout page, when default customer location is not set
  • FIXED bug when "Optimize JS and CSS size" option didn't work for subdomains created via WPML
  • FIXED issue when Post Title is not showing on pages with Grid after update to 7.4
  • FIXED centering of icon with "Simple" style and "Center" alignment in IconBox
  • FIXED display of spin arrows on "numeric" input fields
  • FIXED default gaps between fields of Contact Form 7

v7.4.2 null

• FIXED display of "Country / Region" dropdown on Checkout page, when default customer location is not set
  • FIXED bug when "Optimize JS and CSS size" option didn't work for subdomains created via WPML
  • FIXED issue when Post Title is not showing on pages with Grid after update to 7.4

Thank you you are the best.

Babak updated Impreza – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Impreza Theme v7.4.2 Nulled

Download Impreza v7.4.2 – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v7.4.2 — April 5, 2020 - Thanks To @NullMaster

• FIXED centering of icon with...

Read the rest of this update entry...

• Love
Reactions: jimmy
v7.4.2 null

Thanks a lot @NullMaster :D

Reactions: Babak
Hello,

does anybody know how to make meta theme color to work in header.php in Impreza theme mobile view ?

Thank you

Impreza – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme 7.5 (untouched)
  • ADDED Auto Optimization of JS and CSS files, which automatically finds only used website components and reduces the size of the final files. Also, some JS and CSS files have been split for better optimization. In addition, components checkboxes are now sorted alphabetically regardless of language for better UX.
  • IMPROVED Image Sizes management:
    • now all thumbnails are automatically generated, when adding or changing Image Sizes. Now you don't need to use specific plugins to regenerate your thumbnails.
    • added information popup with list of registered image sizes
    • added "Big Image Size Threshold" option. This is built-in WordPress feature, read more about it.
    • disabled WordPress built-in uneditable "1536x1536" and "2048x2048" image sizes to improve user control of image sizes
  • IMPROVED Interactive Textelement:
    • added ability to disable non-breaking spaces
    • now "Typing" animation has only one cursor and works more smoothly
  • IMPROVED Button element – added ability to display custom field value in a button label via using {{field_name}}. This also works in Text element and Tabs, Vertical Tabs, Accordion elements (in titles)
  • IMPROVED Search element – now it's available in Backend Editor with flexible settings. Check the example
  • IMPROVED Video element – added ability to set Overlay Image with "Play" icon. Check the example
  • UPDATED Font Awesome PRO icons to version 5.13 – added many new icons
  • UPDATED built-in WordPress importer to version 0.7
  • UPDATED Google Fonts list
  • UPDATED languages files
  • FIXED bug when "Load More" pagination didn't work on custom Search Results Page with Content Template
  • FIXED bug when builder admin page title doesn't show post type of Header and Grid Layout
  • FIXED bug when Aspect Ratio was incorrectly applied to Post Image with specified width
  • FIXED RTL appearance of Tabs, when they transform into Accordion on small screens
  • FIXED bug when Design settings didn't work on pages with non-standard permalinks
  • FIXED bug when images added into Page Block didn't appear in Yoast SEO sitemaps
  • FIXED bug when Cookie Notice can't be closed with active WP Super Cache plugin
  • FIXED bug when Media Library date sorting didn't work with Media Categories
  • FIXED bug when "Recent Posts" widget shows pages on search results page
  • FIXED bug when WooCommerce order search in admin causes PHP error
  • FIXED bug when Breadcrumbs show wrong content order on child pages
  • FIXED bug when Design settings didn't work in Page Blocks as Sidebars
  • FIXED bug when Ultimate Addons causes PHP error on "404 error" page
  • FIXED bug when Custom Post Type archive has no link in Breadcrumbs
  • FIXED bug when the click "Show More" link moves the Carousel items
  • FIXED visual bug of Tabs with "Modern" layout after window resize
  • FIXED bug when "Show More" feature ignores not "px" height units
  • FIXED issue when border-radius didn't work on Interactive Banner
  • FIXED visual appearance of WooCommerce checkout dropdown
  • FIXED Counter bug with counting down to decimal numbers
  • FIXED bug when Accordion didn't scroll content properly
  • FIXED visual appearance of input fields on Safari iOS
  • FIXED visual appearance of checkboxes in all cases
  • FIXED bug when Sticky Row breaks Page Scroller
  • FIXED visual bug of bbPress tickets and replies
  • FIXED some minor bugs
UpSolution Core 7.5.1

Babak updated Impreza – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Impreza Theme v7.5 Nulled

Download Impreza v7.5 – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v7.5 - Thanks To @NullMaster

• ADDED Auto Optimization of JS and CSS files, which automatically finds only used website components and reduces the size of the final files. Also, some JS and CSS files have been split for better optimization. In addition, components checkboxes are now sorted alphabetically regardless of language for better UX...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I am searching for a fully-featured, light-weight and Elementor compatible theme for a blog and I was just browsing this one on Code Canyon and I just loved its designs and layouts on their pre-made sites.

Thanks for the share!

Reactions: Diabloma and Babak
Impreza – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme 7.6 (untouched)
  • ADDED Grid Filter element, which allows to filter Grid items via several parameters. Check example 1, example 2, example 3, example 4, example 5.
    • 2 filter sources: taxonomies and custom fields
    • 3 control types: checkboxes, radio buttons and number range
    • vertical and horizontal layouts
    • 4 visual styles of horizontal layout
    • convenient mobile view, which is enabled by the defined screen width
    • works on archive pages with Grid showing Items of the current query
    • filter parameters can be switched by URL
  • IMPROVED Carouselelement:
  • IMPROVED Menu element – now all colors for Header Menu are located in Menu element settings, this allows to have several Menus in header with different colors
  • IMPROVED Grid element – added option to apply Button Style to numbered pagination, now you can easily customize pagination without custom CSS
  • IMPROVED Menus settings – added option to show specific menu item as a button. Former "btn" class of menu item won't work
  • IMPROVED "Back to top" button – added option to apply Button Style, now you can easily customize it without custom CSS
  • IMPROVED Accordion element – added option to disable scroll to the beginning of the section when opening
  • IMPROVED Social Links element – added ability to set "None" icons shape to improve visual alignment
  • IMPROVED Image Sizes management – added option to delete unused image thumbnails
  • IMPROVED ACF support – added ability to use "Page Link" field type in theme elements
  • IMPROVED development customization – added ability to override shortcodes templates via child theme
  • UPDATED Color Schemes – added 4 new schemes
  • FIXED bug when Grid "load more" pagination isn't working with "Items with the same taxonomy of current post"
  • FIXED bug when "Add to Cart" buttons in Grid didn't respect border radius from Theme Options > Button Styles
  • FIXED bug when duplicate products are loaded in Grid with "load more" pagination and non-standard ordering
  • FIXED bug when WooCommerce "Hide out of stock items from the catalog" setting isn't working
  • FIXED bug when WooCommerce filtered content isn't shown when attributes have no archives
  • FIXED bug when border radius doesn't apply on Video, Raw HTML and Image Slider elements
  • FIXED bug when Custom Field value isn't shown as a background of taxonomy terms in Grid
  • FIXED bug when Grid "load more" pagination isn't working with Manually selected items
  • FIXED bug when Button dynamic label isn't working when taxonomy is selected
  • FIXED bug when WPML language switcher shows language without translation
  • FIXED bug when Vertical Tabs switches to accordion under "Hamburger" menu
  • FIXED bug when "Agreement Field" text in Contact Form not editable in WPML
  • FIXED bug when Row ACF Background Image isn't working on archive pages
  • FIXED bug when UpSolution Core plugin corrupts Media Library search
  • FIXED bug when Design options aren't applied to Search Results page
  • FIXED bug when Auto Optimize feature didn't detect Contact Form 7
  • FIXED possible compatibility conflicts with 3rd party Menu plugins
  • FIXED bug when gradient background isn't working in form fields
  • FIXED bug when Accordion content hidden under Sticky Row
  • FIXED bug when Accordion section overscrolls its content
  • FIXED bug when CPT archive has no link in Breadcrumbs
  • FIXED RTL apearance of Button element
  • FIXED some minor bugs
UpSolution Core 7.6

• Love
Reactions: zarvan8
Impreza – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme 7.6 (untouched)
  • ADDED Grid Filter element, which allows to filter Grid items via several parameters. Check example 1, example 2, example 3, example 4, example 5.
    • 2 filter sources: taxonomies and custom fields
    • 3 control types: checkboxes, radio buttons and number range
    • vertical and horizontal layouts
    • 4 visual styles of horizontal layout
    • convenient mobile view, which is enabled by the defined screen width
    • works on archive pages with Grid showing Items of the current query
    • filter parameters can be switched by URL
  • IMPROVED Carouselelement:
  • IMPROVED Menu element – now all colors for Header Menu are located in Menu element settings, this allows to have several Menus in header with different colors
  • IMPROVED Grid element – added option to apply Button Style to numbered pagination, now you can easily customize pagination without custom CSS
  • IMPROVED Menus settings – added option to show specific menu item as a button. Former "btn" class of menu item won't work
  • IMPROVED "Back to top" button – added option to apply Button Style, now you can easily customize it without custom CSS
  • IMPROVED Accordion element – added option to disable scroll to the beginning of the section when opening
  • IMPROVED Social Links element – added ability to set "None" icons shape to improve visual alignment
  • IMPROVED Image Sizes management – added option to delete unused image thumbnails
  • IMPROVED ACF support – added ability to use "Page Link" field type in theme elements
  • IMPROVED development customization – added ability to override shortcodes templates via child theme
  • UPDATED Color Schemes – added 4 new schemes
  • FIXED bug when Grid "load more" pagination isn't working with "Items with the same taxonomy of current post"
  • FIXED bug when "Add to Cart" buttons in Grid didn't respect border radius from Theme Options > Button Styles
  • FIXED bug when duplicate products are loaded in Grid with "load more" pagination and non-standard ordering
  • FIXED bug when WooCommerce "Hide out of stock items from the catalog" setting isn't working
  • FIXED bug when WooCommerce filtered content isn't shown when attributes have no archives
  • FIXED bug when border radius doesn't apply on Video, Raw HTML and Image Slider elements
  • FIXED bug when Custom Field value isn't shown as a background of taxonomy terms in Grid
  • FIXED bug when Grid "load more" pagination isn't working with Manually selected items
  • FIXED bug when Button dynamic label isn't working when taxonomy is selected
  • FIXED bug when WPML language switcher shows language without translation
  • FIXED bug when Vertical Tabs switches to accordion under "Hamburger" menu
  • FIXED bug when "Agreement Field" text in Contact Form not editable in WPML
  • FIXED bug when Row ACF Background Image isn't working on archive pages
  • FIXED bug when UpSolution Core plugin corrupts Media Library search
  • FIXED bug when Design options aren't applied to Search Results page
  • FIXED bug when Auto Optimize feature didn't detect Contact Form 7
  • FIXED possible compatibility conflicts with 3rd party Menu plugins
  • FIXED bug when gradient background isn't working in form fields
  • FIXED bug when Accordion content hidden under Sticky Row
  • FIXED bug when Accordion section overscrolls its content
  • FIXED bug when CPT archive has no link in Breadcrumbs
  • FIXED RTL apearance of Button element
  • FIXED some minor bugs
UpSolution Core 7.6
Is it activated?
Did you try it?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock