• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Impreza - WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder By UpSolution

Impreza - WordPress Website and WooCommerce Builder By UpSolution v8.22

No permission to download
Fully functional
Clear cache from your browser, log in from another browser, disable Cloudflare if you have it.

I found that the problem is the "Impreza" that no longer works properly with the "Google Tag Manager" plugin set to Codeless injection. When I disable the GTM plugin, the header works fine, when I enable GTM header stops working.

Reactions: Moh Farawati
Babak updated Impreza – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Impreza Theme v7.9 Nulled

Download Impreza v7.9 – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
Version 7.9 — September 10, 2020

• ADDED SEO meta tags module, which allows to improve SEO without plugins. Read about it.
  • ADDED ability to change WordPress logo on Login/Register pages via "White Label" settings. By default the Site Icon will be shown instead of WordPress logo...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: gabi85 and JRGWxRxZ
Reactions: JRGWxRxZ and T4ke
Hey Babak, just wanted to let you know that v7.11 is out. Would be great if you could update to latest version.
Thank you so much, you the best.

Babak updated Impreza – Best Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme with a new update entry:

Impreza Theme v7.11 Nulled

Download Impreza v7.11 – Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme Nulled Free
v7.11 — November 18, 2020 - Big Thanks To @TassieNZ

• ADDED AMP support – now it's possible to display website pages in AMP format via AMP plugin. This may highly improve website users experience on mobiles. Check the documentation.
  • ADDED Grid Order element – now...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Is the responsiveness of the site working correctly after the update to 7.11?
My responsiveness has stopped working.

Is the responsiveness of the site working correctly after the update to 7.11?
My responsiveness has stopped working.

I don't have that problem. You should check your plugins, maybe update your WPbakery and ultimate addons.

I don't have that problem. You should check your plugins, maybe update your WPbakery and ultimate addons.
WPbakery, Core and ultimate addons are updated.
I have several test pages on localhost, and every updated website has the same problem. The "Enable Responsive Layout" button is gone. They broke something in the template again.
The theme options are missing:
"responsive_layout": "1"
Consequently, responsiveness does not work. Of course adding "responsive_layout": "1" fixes this problem temporarily but still no button.

Last edited:
Reactions: tenedor
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock