• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Titans Downloads and Edits Archive

If you are using OpenLiteSpeed, dont worry about nginx!

API Codes - Google Drive Proxy Player 1.8

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 03.41.49.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 03.42.01.png

do the same sh1t with LoadBalancer

Note: you need to run pm2 before adding to OpenLiteSpeed
Code:
cd /root/LoadBalancer/bin
pm2 start www -i 0 --name LoadBalancer
and
Code:
cd /root/ProxyStream/bin
pm2 start www -i 0 --name ProxyStream

• Love
Reactions: aresela
@INeedA how to fix embed direct link .mp4??

I'm choosing to ignore you because you've messaged me twice while I was asleep and tagging me in posts while I'm at work, as opposed to waiting until I'm free

HOWEVER for if anyone else asks, unfortunately I dont know how to fix the none working hosts / links otherwise I'd of fixed it myself already and shared with everyone here also on top of that Apicodes have banned me from their site and support for sharing the script here.

Hi everybody.

Does anyone have the same error as me. At first it worked fine. Currently the "Cannot play this video file" error.
(Error code: 102630) ”.

I have checked that the google drive id is correct.

After logging out of my google account and accessing the video file's shared url, I got the message "Cannot play this video at this time. Allowable plays exceeded. Please try again later" . Is the error from here?
I tried to use 1 id google drive of another account then everything worked perfectly.

Who has encountered similar cases, can you share your experiences?
Is it because the proxy configuration incorrectly leads to the exceed the number of views=> the link direct is not getting?

The attached figure shows the status of: LoadBalancer and ProxyStream

abc.png

Last edited:
If you are using OpenLiteSpeed, dont worry about nginx!

API Codes - Google Drive Proxy Player 1.8

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 03.41.49.png

Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 03.42.01.png

do the same sh1t with LoadBalancer

Note: you need to run pm2 before adding to OpenLiteSpeed
Code:
cd /root/LoadBalancer/bin
pm2 start www -i 0 --name LoadBalancer
and
Code:
cd /root/ProxyStream/bin
pm2 start www -i 0 --name ProxyStream
I will try this setting. (y)

Hello good afternoon, a query because when I play it 5 to 7 times I get the videos error ":" fmt_stream_map 1 "
When seeing the direct link of drive in incognito I reached the limit, but when I saw it logged in I can see it.
Anyone have that problem and if they could fix it how?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock