• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Infinit - Multipurpose Responsive Magento 2 and 1 Theme

Infinit - Multipurpose Responsive Magento 2 and 1 Theme 1.6.0

No permission to download

alin.tehnic

Nov 10, 2018
freshstylez submitted a new resource:

Infinit - Multipurpose Responsive Magento 2 and 1 Theme 15+ Home page layouts - Download free full version of Infinit - Multipurpose Responsive Magento 2 and 1 Theme

infinit-magento-theme.png
Infinit Magento 2 & Magento 1 theme is designed with intelligent and good UX design for all mobile devices. Furthermore, Infinit Magento 2 & Magento 1 themes provides you abilities to choose a fully responsive website or a mobile optimization theme for mobile devices. Infinit Responsive Web Design makes your web page look good on all devices (desktops, tablets, and phones). Infinit Responsive Web Design is about using CSS.

I purchased this...

Read more about this resource...

hello freshstylez thanks for uploading this theme. can you please upload for us latest version infinit-magento2-v0.7.1-. because 0.6.3 are lots of bugs I am already use v0.6.3

@freshstylez Huge thanks for uploading this, its an awesome share! There aren't many options to test with magento, and from the themes i've tested this one is the best (it really is great theme - full of features to make magento even better!). But as @shopno866 posts, 0.6.3 is a bit buggy and it seems quite a few things changed in the later updates.

Is there any way you could upload the latest version? There's a few more things i'd like to test out and if it works I will be buying it :).

Greatly appreciated if you can in advance!

Hi

Can't download as Wetransfer link in Histor tabi s not working. share Rapidgare or similar link

Hi

Can't download as Wetransfer link in Histor tabi s not working. share Rapidgare or similar link
link replaced with mega.nz
please try again please

Infinit - Multipurpose Responsive Magento 2 and 1 Theme v0.9.2

376M Dec 8 13:29 infinit-magento2-v0.9.2-fullpackage.zip
128M Dec 8 14:26 infinit-magento2-v0.9.2-themepackage.zip
https://mega.nz/file/Yw9AyQQD#Z49PFOPTdy1ieSROO8Ki6bxxR3Sj56uPhTKtZ15QWTI

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock