• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Infinite - Blog & Magazine Script

Infinite - Blog & Magazine Script v4.3.0 Nulled

No permission to download

sugin223pl

Aug 30, 2020
not United States
www.gamsgo.com
skdass submitted a new resource:

Infinite - Blog & Magazine Script - nulled - Blog & Magazine

Infinite is a multi-purpose blog-magazine script. It has clean, responsive and user-friendly design. You can manage your posts, custom pages, categories, user comments, advanced settings and contact messages with its powerful Admin panel. Also it has a useful ad management system. You can manage your ad spaces with this system. It is secured, seo optimized, fast and easy to use.

Demo...

Read more about this resource...

your resource approved
thanks

Babak updated Infinite - Blog & Magazine Script with a new update entry:

Infinite v4.1

Download Infinite v4.1 - Blog & Magazine Script Nulled Free
20 September 2021 – Version 4.1 Big Thanks To @brightman

- Upgraded to CodeIgniter 4
- Added Top Menu
- Added Structured Data (JSON-LD)
- Added Auto Post Deletion Option
- Added Amazon SES Option
- Added Edit User Option
- Added Import / Export Option for Languages
- Added Send Test Email Option
- Added Language Option for Admin panel
- Added New Newsletter System
- Added Dark Mode Switcher Option
- Added...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I get this error when I put the theme files in the main directory. I tried changing the php version, it didn't work.

unknown.png

I get this error when I put the theme files in the main directory. I tried changing the php version, it didn't work.

unknown.png
I discovered it was because of the following code in the htaccess file. does anyone know what it is?

Code:
Options All -Indexes
Options +FollowSymlinks

Here is Infinite v4.1.1 - Blog & Magazine Script Not Nulled
Original file

Find
JSON-LD Bug
Pagination Bug for Mobile Devices
Cookie Warning Language Bug

then add to 4.1

Attachments

• codecanyon-Ut4wqZcg-infinite-blog-magazine-script.zip
    11.9 MB · Views: 9
Unfortunately, I tried to install the file in Shopify, but I could not, the file is not usable

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock