• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Instant Blog - Fast & Simple Blog Php Script

Hello Bro This upload does not exist
Please can you share again

Has anyone managed to null this script? Could you tell me how? I want to test it on my localhost, but ask for license code: /

Has anyone managed to null this script? Could you tell me how? I want to test it on my localhost, but ask for license code: /

edit this file: instantblog > app > controllers > InstantController.php
edit the lines: 31 to 35

instead of these lines:
Code:
$result = $client->request('GET', 'http://www.tuviti.com/instant-check/public/' . $pcode . '/url/'. $slug);
$data = json_decode($result->getBody(), true);
$count =  $data['count'];
$attribute =  $data['data'];
$final =  $data['result'];

use these lines:

Code:
$data = array();
$count =  1;
$attribute =  'xxx';
$final =  'zzz';

then install the app.

the purchase check is done during first login.

@wooyihoo why don't you actually hmm!! Fix so that people who doesn't know much of coding to fix it...
Sorry, if you feel that way.

I'm helping null, by teaching people how to null it themselves. This way they won't doubt the nulls they got from me since I don't have the "trusted" status yet. This way, they also learn to read other peoples code (and appreciate it) not just copy and run it blindly.

I'm still earning my badges here slowly but surely.

Hope this is a good clarification.

Cheers

edit this file: instantblog > app > controllers > InstantController.php
edit the lines: 31 to 35

instead of these lines:
Code:
$result = $client->request('GET', 'http://www.tuviti.com/instant-check/public/' . $pcode . '/url/'. $slug);
$data = json_decode($result->getBody(), true);
$count =  $data['count'];
$attribute =  $data['data'];
$final =  $data['result'];

use these lines:

Code:
$data = array();
$count =  1;
$attribute =  'xxx';
$final =  'zzz';

then install the app.

the purchase check is done during first login.

Thank you very much works perfectly.
You are a master congratulations!

1609617678634.png

Reactions: HelloDiamond
which hosting are u using. I can't upload laravel scripts to mine :/

I am using a shared hosting, if you are not able to send the folders through your host, try to send them through an FTP user. Be sure to enable 775 permissions on the folders requested at installation. In addition it is just that, any shared hosting is allowed to send laravel ask your hosting operator for help sending files using php7.3 or higher.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devlahoya1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock