• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Introduction - A quick hello

RogueSmurf

Dec 31, 2023
Hello Babiato members!

I'm absolutely delighted to join this dynamic community that shares a passion for torrents and, in particular, values the right for everyone to fully experience something before making a purchase. I'm RogueSmurf and my background as an ecommerce veteran, entrepreneur, YouTuber, and video editor has deepened my appreciation for the opportunities torrents provide in enabling fair trial and exploration.

In the ecommerce world, I've seen first-hand how torrents can serve as a valuable avenue for individuals to test products, software, or media before committing financially. As an entrepreneur, I'm intrigued by the empowering nature of torrents, offering users the chance to make informed decisions through hands-on experiences.

My YouTube channel has often explored the intersections of technology, creativity, and responsible usage. Now, I'm eager to bring that mindset to Babiato, delving into discussions around torrents, ethical considerations, and the importance of everyone having the right to try before they buy.

Browsing through Babiato, I've noticed the shared commitment to principles that align with the belief in fair access and exploration through torrents. This is a community where like-minded individuals appreciate the value of providing opportunities for users to make informed choices.

During my free time, I enjoy exploring the latest torrents, experimenting with video editing to create content that resonates, and engaging in discussions about the ethical aspects of torrents. I'm particularly interested in responsible torrenting practices and legal considerations surrounding the right to try before making a purchase.

I'm here not only to learn from the wealth of knowledge this community offers but also to actively contribute to discussions surrounding the responsible use of torrents. Whether it's sharing insights into navigating torrents ethically, discussing legal aspects, or simply engaging in friendly conversations, I'm eager to become an integral part of this vibrant Babiato community.

If you have any recommendations for must-read threads or if you'd like to share your thoughts on torrents and the right to try before buying, I'm all ears!

Here's to a fantastic journey ahead, championing the principles of fair exploration and the right for everyone to fully try something before they buy.

Best regards,
RogueSmurf

• Love
Reactions: DatDudeUpStairs
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock