• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IP Torrents Invite Giveaway (4)

Do you love me?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SharkTanker

Tech Guru
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Oct 30, 2018
Hello Everyone,

It's that time of the month again :D

Similar to my last thread, I have additional unused IPTorrent invites given to me due to my wonderful upload commitment, and I plan to give them away to some lucky winners.

We have a total of 6 invites available, 3 from @Danz

Just post some nice words and make sure you like my posts otherwise your entry will not count. I'll pick 6 lucky winners. double posing WILL NOT add your name twice :). DO NOT request for another invite if you already have an account, you will get banned on all accounts.

All you have to do is reply, maybe with some nice words.

Last edited:
I would appreciate it thanks.I used to be a member but due to inactivity got booted

Great giveaway! IP torrents is said to have a good amount of content and good speeds due to the size of their user base. This is such a great prize for anyone that wins this giveaway. Thank you for doing this and giving everyone here a chance.

Hello Everyone,

Similar to my last thread, I have additional unused IPTorrent invites given to me due to my wonderful upload commitment, and I plan to give them away to some lucky winners.

Just post some nice words and make sure you like my posts otherwise your entry will not count. I'll pick 3 lucky winners. double posing WILL NOT add your name twice :). DO NOT request for another invite if you already have an account, you will get banned on all accounts.

Would love to have an invite. Please!!!

I would like an invite, I even tried reading the post to see what I needed to do, but I was blinded by your amazing tattoos! I mean, that is some seriously awesome ink, my man!

Oh yeah, and I would really love to get access to IPTorrent, but that in no way influences my opinion of your tattoos.

Now I'm off to like your accounts and tell all my friends you're a nice person.

Okk, am saying some nice words about @Jano ma big brooo. Nice words.., nice words.., nice words.., nice words.., Nice word.., nice words.., Nice words...🤩

Hey @Jano, first of all, I would really like to thank you for such a kind giveaway <3
Not everyone has a sharing heart, you are a hero already for people like us!

Keep Sharing, Keep up the good work, Thanks Mate!

You clearly failed to read my post in its entirety.

Difficult to say nice words about you and your commitment as I am not fully aware of. I can make things up or be honest, maybe once I get invite, may have wonderful things to say

Outer beauty pleases the EYE. Inner beauty captivates the HEART.
Thank you buddy for your effort

Thanks for the sharing good stuff every time you are amazing and very helpful person in the here. You get appreciate every time from the members which is really good

Keep sharing we feel its caring

It will be great if I get 1 invite it will help me a lot

Thanks in advance dear

Last edited:
Hello Everyone,

Just post some nice words and make sure you like my posts otherwise your entry will not count. I'll pick 3 lucky winners. double posing WILL NOT add your name twice :). DO NOT request for another invite if you already have an account, you will get banned on all accounts.

Thanks for sharing with us, I give you all the NICE WORDS you need and be sure i would like to be on the 3 winners.

Hello Everyone,

Hello Jano, I have 3 invites since awhile now, can you include mine to yours and be 6 winners :D

Thanks

Guys if you need a torrent for any software/movie/series/p**n :D/ or anything else. PM me Ill send you a torrent link. I have access to the 2 most popular torrents sites :)

Reactions: mader
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock