• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IP Torrents Invite Giveaway (4)

Do you love me?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If you scroll up to the initial post I made and click on "My Last Thread", it will take you to giveaway No# 3, then if you click on "My Last Thread" it will take you to giveaway No# 2, when you get to No# 1, you will see that all these threads refer to one another. You clearly failed to read that. It says that the contest will be open for 30 days to allow enough time for busy people. Look here - https://babia.to/threads/ipt-invite-giveaway.7762/

You need to be grateful that people are sharing things for free, with this sort of attitude you don't deserve anything for free. And quite frankly, I found you quite rude, so I've applied 2x warnings to your account. I'm looking forward to you to disrespect me again to pass on a further judgement.

Don't be rude and to let you know, you will not be receiving any invites.

What a crap peace of Staff we have here in Babiato...??? So if I oppose your policy, just coz you are staff, you apply 2x warning on my profile... LOL... Who do you think you are?

I don't need your stupid Invite. Keep it to yourself and put it under your pillow and sleep.

You are unfit to be a staff here. Just coz if anyone is criticizing you... you put 2x Warning on their profile. What good are you for?

I dint abuse you with any curse words or foul language, that you deem fit... that I broke any rule. How is it speaking about your sh** policy of Giveaway is being rude?

So you expect everyone here in the forum to be singing songs about how great you are...????

You don't deserve to be the Staff here in this forum, who cannot take any criticism.

Disrespecting you... huh? Who do you think you are?
Some. daddy ka princess of some GaGA land?

How about you disrespecting people who participated in the giveaway by ignoring them & and following a feminist agenda????

Add some 10x more warning on my profile.. I don't care... I will speak against people like you who act so unfair and call themself staff which you certainly don't deserve to be.

And your action now clearly proves my point. I have not broken any rules here that you think you should add some 2x Warning on my profile!

I dint like the policy of your giveaway, so I openly opposed it. I never used any objectional statement or bad curse words against you either... It's your giveaway so do the hell as you want...

But using your Staff privilege to add some 2x warning on my profile, is just gross misuse of your staff profile and now its for everyone to see. This is exactly why I opposed you. And now you proved by your action, how unfair you are.

Now go add some 10x for Warning on my profile. You are just fit to do that....

Last edited:
What a crap peace of Staff we have here in Babiato...??? So if I oppose your policy, just coz you are staff, you apply 2x warning on my profile... LOL... Who do you think you are?

I don't need your stupid Invite. Keep it to yourself and put it under your pillow and sleep.

You are unfit to be a staff here. Just coz if anyone is criticizing you... you put 2x Warning on their profile. What good are you for?

I dint abuse you with any curse words or foul language, that you deem fit... that I broke any rule. How is it speaking about your sh** policy of Giveaway is being rude?

So you expect everyone here in the forum to be singing songs about how great you are...????

You don't deserve to be the Staff here in this forum, who cannot take any criticism.

Disrespecting you... huh? Who do you think you are?
Some. daddy ka princess of some GaGA land?

How about you disrespecting people who participated in the giveaway by ignoring them & and following a feminist agenda????

Add some 10x more warning on my profile.. I don't care... I will speak against people like you who act so unfair and call themself staff which you certainly don't deserve to be.

And your action now clearly proves my point. I have not broken any rules here that you think you should add some 2x Warning on my profile!

I dint like the policy of your giveaway, so I openly opposed it. I never used any objectional statement or bad curse words against you either... It's your giveaway so do the hell as you want...

But using your Staff privilege to add some 2x warning on my profile, is just gross misuse of your staff profile and now its for everyone to see. This is exactly why I opposed you. And now you proved by your action, how unfair you are.

Now go add some 10x for Warning on my profile. You are just fit to do that....
Alright. I've said it before and I'll say it again. You're not getting an invite, so stop wasting time on my thread.

I don't think I'm anyone special, but I am a moderator and I deserve a reasonable amount of respect. If you refuse to show me that then I have the right to warn you. This forum is built with policies to keep things as they are, stable and in good working order. If people like you wish to go around and disrespect moderators and other people that are involved over here, then we might as well call it a jungle rather than a forum.

I gave you 2 warnings in total for 2x posts that were labeled as "Inappropriate behavior", which is suitable for the type of comment you initially shared. Don't ever try to force people to share things for free, especially with your kind of attitude. Keep it to yourself.

If you wish to continue this conversation you can message me in private, do not spam my threads unnecessarily.

Hello @codeman2015,
If you can't respect people, please do not comment here. He is giving away invites for FREE and he has the right to choose the people when he wants. If you do not get one, don't be rude. Grow up!
I think he was itching to get banned. Anyways, he got what he deserved. I gave him a lot of chances but he never listened.

Hello Everyone,

It's that time of the month again :D

Similar to my last thread, I have additional unused IPTorrent invites given to me due to my wonderful upload commitment, and I plan to give them away to some lucky winners.

We have a total of 6 invites available, 3 from @Danz

Just post some nice words and make sure you like my posts otherwise your entry will not count. I'll pick 6 lucky winners. double posing WILL NOT add your name twice :). DO NOT request for another invite if you already have an account, you will get banned on all accounts.

All you have to do is reply, maybe with some nice words.

Attachments

• sL91sMG.png
    sL91sMG.png
    735.6 KB · Views: 22
Where do you get this information from? Who is the source? Do you have any evidence of this?

Do you understand that this claim is made by 1 individual, which may or may not be lying. With that being said, whether he is or isn't, it is your responsibility (as the account holder) to care for your account so that no unauthorized use of the account is made without your knowledge. 90+ torrent files will not magically just download... I think we all have a brain, so we should at least try to use it.

Reactions: Danz
Expressing some graditude
Although didn't won, i am grateul to both your giveaways, and antisipating for more stuff to participate
Please continue to contribute to the form and assist other members, it's only a matter of time :)

Reactions: guanko

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mom
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock