• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IPTorrent for March - 3 Private Invites

Arghhh mate no asking to like thread allowed.

IPT is awesome though.

Still waiting for @Jano 's closure on similar thread otherwise I would apply. IPT is the best tracker I've been on (account closed due to inactivity cause of some personal issues I had).

Hello, would love to get back into IPT, thank you for your offer. Appreciate it

What is the benefits of iptorrent than extratorrent and 1337x.to ??

What is the benefits of iptorrent than extratorrent and 1337x.to ??
Well Firstly it is super fast as in torrents download at 1gb per second on my Seedbox.
Secondly The content is Huge and when I cant find content on other sites its always on iptorrents.
Best IPTV Service OUT there.Yes they offer IPTV If you Subscribe and It is the best iv seen.
Warning.
You need to seed 2 x to get your points up or BY BY and that does not heed well for the person who invited you.
So take this seriously or don't ask.
Just my two cents and recommendation.

Reactions: muabanuk81 and Lalo
@slvrsteele , @karan_barvalia , @mohiko <<< Please check your emails as sent with PM,

Everyone else, better luck next time and will have one more in a week time :)

@medw1311 Please close the thread, I followed Jano's format where ask for like and pm kinda, anyhow I can care less about likes, you can have likes removed or not showing from my account if possible.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock