• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IPTorrents Invitation Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkTanker

Tech Guru
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Oct 30, 2018
Hello everyone,

Once again, it's that time of the year that I offer you the opportunity to receive an invitation to IPT site.

If you already have an account, do not request one, or be greedy because you will be IP banned on every account, so be careful.

To be considered in this contest, you will need to like my post and insert a comment stating why you should be the one to receive the invitation.

I have 5 licenses available to be sent to 5 lucky winners.

Goodluck :)

Hi, i'd like one invitation. i use a lot of torrents, on daily basis, and always wanted one on IPT :)
Thanks in advance (y)

Hi Jano!!!

Thanks for your offer!!! i would love to have one!! Regular user of TPB, but is always down...

As you can see folks I use IPT a lot lol 😂 I highly recommend it!!

FbeZMyV.png

Awesome. I have downloaded 2TB ;) it appears that I'm taking advantage of the site more than you lol.
My download stat doesn't change anymore as I donate to get freeleech and the IPTV service every month :)

Reactions: BigBob
If there is any left I could use one, I have been in torrent world from the beginning of demonoid days, also use it a lot to share resources as well.

I subscribe for one invite, my account got disabled couple years ago cause inactivity(personal reasons) and couldn't find someone to send an invite.

Showing some stats from another private torrent i'm actively using (to prove i'm not a leecher)

2020-03-28 02_38_25-Details.png

I'm only new here, but I'd be a provider of new local content not just a user of the torrents.

Hello everyone,

Once again, it's that time of the year that I offer you the opportunity to receive an invitation to IPT site.

If you already have an account, do not request one, or be greedy because you will be IP banned on every account, so be careful.

To be considered in this contest, you will need to like my post and insert a comment stating why you should be the one to receive the invitation.

I have 5 licenses available to be sent to 5 lucky winners.

Goodluck :)
why? i could give a million reasons but most importantly obviously for the love of torrent which i use on a daily bases.

I'm active on another private tracker (can provide ratio proof). I hear IPT's library and userbase is top notch, so I'd love to become a part of the IPT community

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock