• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IPTorrents & TorrentDay Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharkTanker

Tech Guru
Staff member
Trusted Uploader
Oct 30, 2018
Hello everyone,

It's that time of the month, again!

I have 3x IPT invites and 3x TD invites.

Our long time forum supporter @slvrsteele is also providing an additional 3x IPT invites.

To be considered for this giveaway - you must Like my post so that I know you want to be included and comment as to why you want the invite and what you will do with it.

Request for TorrentDay
Going to Upload and Seed New Material.
Please DM Invite if still available.

Wow. Nice Giveaway . Count me in
I will like the invitation because i think it will help me to download some stuff that will help me. And also help others by seeding it

Am interested, please share. Hoping to find rare items and share with others.

Hello everyone on this forum. I would like an invitation because it will help in some of my work.

Wow very good.
Please DM Invite .I would like an invitation because it will help job. And also help others by seeding it

@Jano I think there should be a better requirement than this. Many inactive accounts or new ones who haven't followed the 1st and most IMPORTANT rule, would hop on here and ask to be picked.

*cough* @josef99 *cough*

hello, is there a possibility i could receive one invitatioin too?

thanks in advance

Hello everyone,

It's that time of the month, again!

I have 3x IPT invites and 3x TD invites.

Our long time forum supporter @slvrsteele is also providing an additional 3x IPT invites.

To be considered for this giveaway - you must Like my post so that I know you want to be included and comment as to why you want the invite and what you will do with it.
Wow. Nice Giveaway . Count me in
I will like the invitation because i think it will help me to download some stuff that will help me. And also help others by seeding it

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock