• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

IPTorrents & TorrentDay Invites

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm aware of that, these type of participants will not receive anything. I just don't want to write an essay for a giveaway, it should be simple. Rest assured, loyal forum members will be a priority in my giveaway :) .
@Jano please still waiting to be selected. Thanks

Hello everyone,

It's that time of the month, again!

I have 3x IPT invites and 3x TD invites.

Our long time forum supporter @slvrsteele is also providing an additional 3x IPT invites.

To be considered for this giveaway - you must Like my post so that I know you want to be included and comment as to why you want the invite and what you will do with it.
Hello Jano,

I also have 3 more invites on your next giveaway

Reactions: BigBob
I have reasonable speed for downloading and seeding (see attched screenshot).
I was a regular user on IPT and with good ratio in TBs (Power User). But mistakenly i break a rule and they banned me. I request them a lot that i m using IPT from last 7 years but all in vain. Now i saw a ray of light in shape of your giveaway. Looking forward to it. Thanks in advance.

Kindly also invite me on TD invite, i will make sure to maintain ratio.

Attachments

• speedtest.jpg
    speedtest.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 10
Hi @Jano,

Any advantage to Torrentday over IPT or TorrentLeech?

Hey @Jano, got more invites to give? I would love to be invited as well. Thank you in advance.

i would love to be a part of your giveaway torrent invitation
this is my speedtest
1606525690659.png

TorrentDay and IPT are literally the same but different designs. I haven't used TorrentLeech before.
Thanks mate, I won't need TorrentDay then lol.

Let me know if you want a TorrentLeech invite (for your own personal use only)

Thanks mate, I won't need TorrentDay then lol.

Let me know if you want a TorrentLeech invite (for your own personal use only)
bro tbh, torrentleech is nothing special special unfortunately..(at least for me) as i am looking for elearning trackers , but are all with invites that are difficult to come by on...

The winners for this giveaway are - @flipback999 @Naysuuuuu @sergiosouza @alexsandromds @pakdoost @raqib @benoma @l4zyh4x0r @Unique010 @izakvdm @cteq1. Please send me a private message with your email address and note - if you already have an account with IPTorrents or TorrentDay let me know from now because you will be banned from all accounts via IP ban. Congratulations to all the winners :) For anyone else, remember that contribution is key to receiving gifts, you can't create a new account and be expected at the front of the line, not here... stay, be loyal and contribute!

Reactions: sergiosouza
Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock