• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is I want a vps hosting for anime site?

Cyborg10

May 11, 2021
Univers
Hi guys,

I want to know that, Is I need a strong hosting to host my anime website, I mean I'm using embedding api to steam anime on my site without uploading or storing it on my server (scraping from others site). video stores on other site server (like zoro.to, or gogoanime). So, i need vps server or any shared hosting work well with unlimited bandwidth, I'm assume 500k visit per day(big talks I know, but I'm assuming it on it's peak).

Thanks guys
Pls reply as soon as possible

Last edited:
Shared or VPS will not handle 500k visits a day. You need a strong dedicated server.

You said vps, ok then what gb/tb bandwidth I need as i mentioned 500k visit per day

And thanks for your revert
No them vps are way to small for 500k a day

Try something 2/3 times the size 🙂 or a very big dedi server , bandwidths should always be unlimited if not then it’s a waste of money

With that many views you mite need a load balancer or a 10ghz port server , but if you are really getting 500k a day then your earning $1000s a month and shouldn’t be trying small servers 🙂

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
d2k6ttc1
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock