• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is it Benefitable to Start Amazon Affiliate Blog NOW ?.....for India region

sabs_rocks

Oct 6, 2019
techarea.in
Hi,

Recently, we saw the amazon affiliate commissions were cut by more than half for U.S market and is said that the company will follow suit in other regions including India, U.K etc very soon.

1. So , is starting a fresh amazon affiliate blog for indian market a good choice ? Even if a good niche is selected, having the site solely depending on amazon affiliate , is it a good option ? Or is there other affiliate avenues similar to amazon/flipkart which we can try ?
  2. Also, apart from amazon affiliate blog , are there other types blogs/websites which are growing these days ?
You opinions and suggestions are welcome ..

Hi,

Recently, we saw the amazon affiliate commissions were cut by more than half for U.S market and is said that the company will follow suit in other regions including India, U.K etc very soon.

1. So , is starting a fresh amazon affiliate blog for indian market a good choice ? Even if a good niche is selected, having the site solely depending on amazon affiliate , is it a good option ? Or is there other affiliate avenues similar to amazon/flipkart which we can try ?
  2. Also, apart from amazon affiliate blog , are there other types blogs/websites which are growing these days ?
You opinions and suggestions are welcome ..
PERSONAL OPINION- Affiliate Sucks for tech gadgets in India ...
(I kinda sold around 10-15 smartphones via my affliate and what I get was fucking 10-15 Rs. per phone and none for many... -_- );
Been trying to do that since 3 years no good success.... Better make a YT compilation list..... And for the blog part try to include international content.

Reactions: sabs_rocks
PERSONAL OPINION- Affiliate Sucks for tech gadgets in India ...
(I kinda sold around 10-15 smartphones via my affliate and what I get was fucking 10-15 Rs. per phone and none for many... -_- );
Been trying to do that since 3 years no good success.... Better make a YT compilation list..... And for the blog part try to include international content.

Thanks for your inputs.

Correct, one should not do affiliate for smartphones. The thumb rule for affiliate blog is to first check the commission percentage offered for the category and then among them choose a niche product which is of high value. This will give you good commission even if one product is sold per day.

My concern is that even this approach is not going to work as it looks like amazon/other affiliates are going to cut commissions rates soon in india as well.

One good point you brought up, is to target specific international market with niche topics specific to that region.

Any affiliate ideas apart from amazon/money making/blogging products ??

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock