• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Is really WP Rocket the best for Caching your site?

Gmk

Oct 11, 2020
Hi, I have question about Caching plugins.
Does you really need it?
And is WP Rocket the best on market? Thanks.

wp rocket isn't the best on the market if you are using WordPress you can find LiteSpeed cache it's free and its mechanism of caching have been the best in the market and it's using quick CDN that is a free CDN that also helps your site to fly I did try both of them but I really found LiteSpeed is the best
you can check my site at https://voutax.com to see the results and you get good support from LiteSpeed team they always ready to help you whenever it's related to LiteSpeed
about your question, if it is needed yes it's needed it helps to decrease your site size and even host your files in several regions so any user worldwide can load your site faster
hope my answer helped you
regards

wp rocket isn't the best on the market if you are using WordPress you can find LiteSpeed cache it's free and its mechanism of caching have been the best in the market and it's using quick CDN that is a free CDN that also helps your site to fly I did try both of them but I really found LiteSpeed is the best
you can check my site at https://voutax.com to see the results and you get good support from LiteSpeed team they always ready to help you whenever it's related to LiteSpeed
about your question, if it is needed yes it's needed it helps to decrease your site size and even host your files in several regions so any user worldwide can load your site faster
regards

Did anyone other than Litespeed devs make a comparison between Litespeed & WP Rocket? Litespeed cache needs Litespeed webserver too.

How is Flying Press when compared to other caching solutions?

In my opinion, wp Rocket is better than Litespeed if your configuration is good (with or without cdn)

and I also like that all wordpress pages / posts pass the mobile usability test on the Google Search Console in a positive way (unlike many other plugins)

Hi, I have question about Caching plugins.
Does you really need it?
And is WP Rocket the best on market? Thanks.
Better install NGINX on your server to optimize php thru caching. Using 3rd wordpress caching plugin sometimes overload your server's memory especially when you use multiple WP plugins.

In my opinion, wp Rocket is better than Litespeed if your configuration is good (with or without cdn)

and I also like that all wordpress pages / posts pass the mobile usability test on the Google Search Console in a positive way (unlike many other plugins)
Most likely not because litespeed is a server specifically designed to optimize php like NGINX. Also note that WP-rocket is just a plugin for wordpress to cache resources unlike pure caching delivered by NGINX and LiteSpeed. If you check WP-rocket docs, it can work alongside with NGINX but it's not recommended.

Reactions: anthov
Wp Rocket + perfmatters

And turn on Preloading ( Preload resources you'll need later in advance.)

Believe me you will never gonna regret.

Tried wp rocket but didn't improve page loading times much. But Swift performance works amazing fo me.

Tried wp rocket but didn't improve page loading times much. But Swift performance works amazing fo me.

Each case is different, on wp-rocket, you have to activate some and especially not activate some. It's up to you to test according to the configuration of your site.
But the most important is the end result: 3.0s for me against 6.9 before

Did anyone other than Litespeed devs make a comparison between Litespeed & WP Rocket? Litespeed cache needs Litespeed webserver too.

How is Flying Press when compared to other caching solutions?
F L Y I N G P R E S S! Flyingpress is the best thing anyone has ever created for WordPress!!! It's author, is my acquaintance and he is WordPress Optimization GURU and an ICON! If you have the money to spend, just spend it on Flyngpress, don't even bother checking out other ones.

I see FlyingPress has disabled new orders! Would love to give them a try!
Have been using LiteSpeed for a few years, but after switching to WP-Rocket, it has been a great experience (also switched to Nginx+Apache on the backend)!

I see FlyingPress has disabled new orders! Would love to give them a try!
Have been using LiteSpeed for a few years, but after switching to WP-Rocket, it has been a great experience (also switched to Nginx+Apache on the backend)!
Just go to https://wpspeedmatters.com/ and comment on any post that you're interested, and would like to try out FlyingPress, he will get back to you. I would have sent his Facebook profile, but I don't know if I am allowed to do that without his permission.

regards
voutax shows me 17 seconds load time on gtmetrix, score on google pagespeed is 1 for mobile and 36 for desktop.

After testing with Google PageSpeed Insight and compare 2 cache plugins: WP Rocket and Flying Press, WP Rocket made higher score of performance in both Mobile and Desktop? Who has the same result?

Reactions: sherkumar1996
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock