• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iTest - Complete Online Examination System

iTest - Complete Online Examination System 4.0

No permission to download

pateljee

Babiato Lover
Trusted Uploader
May 17, 2021
Earth
pateljee.com
I installed and tested this script and I can provide you with a nulled version if you can have some patience until I null it.

My 2 cents about this script: it doesn't worth if you need extended reports. It only have basic reports pass/failed without reports on exam, questions failed, questions passed. As a student or admin you cannot see the questions you answered or not and where did you make a mistake. You only get pass/failed list, question list, answer grid.

Reactions: blueMaster
I installed and tested this script and I can provide you with a nulled version if you can have some patience until I null it.

My 2 cents about this script: it doesn't worth if you need extended reports. It only have basic reports pass/failed without reports on exam, questions failed, questions passed. As a student or admin you cannot see the questions you answered or not and where did you make a mistake. You only get pass/failed list, question list, answer grid.

No need to rush, bro. I just need this for its basic functionality. Thank you very much!

good health .. is it working properly?
nulled?

For the guys who wants this script's nulled version. I have preinstalled version of this, you just need to change your DB (Database Details) in mvc/config/database.php

Download

Enjoy!😉

• Love
Reactions: blueMaster
For the guys who wants this script's nulled version. I have preinstalled version of this, you just need to change your DB (Database Details) in mvc/config/database.php

Download

Enjoy!😉
Not working when i try to run give following error :
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning

Message: ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time

Filename: Session/Session_driver.php

Line Number: 205

Backtrace:

File: /opt/lampp/htdocs/itest2/mvc/controllers/Signin.php
Line: 67
Function: sess_destroy

File: /opt/lampp/htdocs/itest2/index.php
Line: 331
Function: require_once

Not working when i try to run give following error :
A PHP Error was encountered
Severity: Warning

Message: ini_set(): A session is active. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time

Filename: Session/Session_driver.php

Line Number: 205

Backtrace:

File: /opt/lampp/htdocs/itest2/mvc/controllers/Signin.php
Line: 67
Function: sess_destroy

File: /opt/lampp/htdocs/itest2/index.php
Line: 331
Function: require_once
Did you upload the sql file present in DB folder?

See for installing the script procedures are
  1. Upload the zip file to server
  2. Unzip it
  3. Create a DB (Database)
  4. Upload the SQL file present in DB Folder
  5. then go to mvc/config/database.php
  6. Change the DB (Database Credentials)
  7. Go to your domain.com
  8. Sign in Page will be there
That's it! I hope it's okay now.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock