• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iThemes Security Pro | Best #1 WordPress Security Plugin

iThemes Security Pro | Best #1 WordPress Security Plugin v.8.4.1

No permission to download
Babak updated iThemes Security Pro | Best #1 WordPress Security Plugin with a new update entry:

IThemes Security Pro v8.1.0

Download IThemes Security Pro v8.1.0 - Take the Guesswork Out of WordPress Security Nulled Free
v8.1.0 - 2023-11-14

New: Add support for creating custom firewall rules.
Enhancement: Add support for configuring firewall settings from the Firewall page.
Bug Fix: The firewall page would appear empty when geolocation could not retrieve a country code.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: JRGWxRxZ
Babak updated iThemes Security Pro | Best #1 WordPress Security Plugin with a new update entry:

IThemes Security Pro v8.2.0

Download IThemes Security Pro v8.2.0 - Take the Guesswork Out of WordPress Security Nulled Free
v8.2.0 - 2023-12-06

New: Refreshed UI for manging per-user security settings like Passwordless Login, Passkeys, Two-Factor and Privilege Escalation. The previous Two-Factor UI can be enabled using the SOLID_SECURITY_LEGACY_2FA_UI constant.
New: A new block "Solid Security User Security Settings" let's you display this UI on the front-end of your website. The...

IThemes Security Pro v8.3.0

Download IThemes Security Pro v8.3.0 - Take the Guesswork Out of WordPress Security Nulled Free
8.3.0 - 2024-01-24

New: The Firewall page has a new IP Management tab to provide easy access to blocking or authorizing IP addresses.
New: Usage Data Sharing (opt-in only) allows users to share non-personal and non-sensitive information with StellarWP to inform decisions about how to improve Solid Security in the future.
Enhancement: The "Trusted Devices" manager has been...

IThemes Security Pro v8.3.2

Download IThemes Security Pro v8.3.2 - Take the Guesswork Out of WordPress Security Nulled Free
v8.3.2 - 2024-02-06

Tweak: Add a notice when a user's role is demoted from the Site Scans page.
Tweak: Update Privacy Policy generator text.
Bug Fix: Could not proceed through onboarding when BuddyPress or BuddyBoss was active.
Bug Fix: Some firewall rules could not be deactivated.
Bug Fix: Allow opting in to Telemetry via the Settings Page.
Bug Fix: PHP 8.2...

@Babak When i click on settings, i have an overlay message and i can't close it or deactivate it ...

OgpvpJd.png

Do you have this bug ? I clicked both "Allow & Continue" and "Skip" but nothing change...
Please help guys.
Thank you.

@Babak When i click on settings, i have an overlay message and i can't close it or deactivate it ...

OgpvpJd.png

Do you have this bug ? I clicked both "Allow & Continue" and "Skip" but nothing change...
Please help guys.
Thank you.
I didn't have any issues with the latest version 8.3.2

AKSakallı updated iThemes Security Pro | Best #1 WordPress Security Plugin with a new update entry:

iThemes Security Pro | Best #1 WordPress Security Plugin v.8.4.0

8.4.0 - 2024-02-27 - Timothy Jacobs, Lisa Canini, Jared Hill
New: The "Trusted Devices" user experience has been reworked to make it clearer and simpler, especially for end users. Learn more: https://academy.solidwp.com/?p=10906
Enhancement: Allow generating a new Two-Factor TOTP secret from the WP-Login UI.
Bug Fix: The SolidWP logo appeared too large in some email clients.
Bug Fix: An error would occur if we could not determine the length of database columns...

Hello!! Query, is this iteme security plugin now called 'solid' the same as the free version that is on wordpress.org or does it have any more functionality in terms of security?

I want to try it because I got a little tired of Wordfence, I had some problems that I later had to solve only at the file level.
Thank you!!

AKSakallı updated iThemes Security Pro | Best #1 WordPress Security Plugin with a new update entry:

iThemes Security Pro | Best #1 WordPress Security Plugin v.8.4.1

8.4.1 - 2024-03-21 - Timothy Jacobs, Lisa Canini, Jared Hill
Security: Fix a Google reCAPTCHA v3 bypass.
Important: "Automatic (Insecure)" IP detection has been removed. Read more: https://go.solidwp.com/firewall-features-not-available
Tweak: Block repeated session hijacking attacks from the same device even if the user has not specifically blocked the attacker's device. Previously, subsequent attacks after the first block would have their capabilities reduced...

Reactions: maxv
Hello!! Query, is this iteme security plugin now called 'solid' the same as the free version that is on wordpress.org or does it have any more functionality in terms of security?

I want to try it because I got a little tired of Wordfence, I had some problems that I later had to solve only at the file level.
Thank you!!
Yes. Solid Security (Formerly, iThemes Security)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vterluong
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock