• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

iThemes Security Pro | Best #1 WordPress Security Plugin

iThemes Security Pro | Best #1 WordPress Security Plugin v.8.4.1

No permission to download
v6.5.0 null

Babak updated IThemes Security Pro WordPress Plugin with a new update entry:

IThemes Security Pro v6.5.0

Download IThemes Security Pro v6.5.0 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.5.0 - 2020-03-10 - Timothy Jacobs - Thanks To @NullMaster

Enhancement: Add super admins as a selectable role for User Groups.
Enhancement: Add reCAPTCHA to the Reset Password form.
Enhancement: Add support for resending a Two-Factor Email code.
Enhancement: Add support for resending a Passwordless Login email.
Enhancement: Allow selecting users across all sites in a network for...

Read the rest of this update entry...

IThemes Security Pro Plugin v6.5.1

Download IThemes Security Pro v6.5.1 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
ر6.5.1 - 2020-03-11 - Timothy Jacobs

Bug Fix: Due to a Google reCAPTCHA API change, trying to use v3 or Invisible reCAPTCHA may have always resulted in the "You must submit the reCAPTCHA to proceed. Please try again." error. You may have to empty your server cache or browser cache to receive the fix.
Enhancement: Further improve logs performance.

IThemes Security Pro v6.5.2

Download IThemes Security Pro v6.5.2 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.5.2 - 2020-03-31 - Timothy Jacobs - Thank To @NullMaster

Bug Fix: Update security dashboard and admin notices styling to be compatible with WordPress 5.4.
Bug Fix: Periodically clear expired opaque tokens.
Bug Fix: Exclude "Process Update" and "Process Stop" logs when other process logs are hidden.
Bug Fix: Exclude process logs from the Malware Scan card.
Tweak: Use dashicons...

Reactions: gundring

IThemes Security Pro v6.5.4

Download IThemes Security Pro v6.5.4 WordPress Plugin Nulled Free
v6.5.4 - 2020-04-15 - Timothy Jacobs

Enhancement: Check tables exist after completing a DB upgrade.
Bug Fix: Users with weak passwords would not be forced to change their password if the strong password requirement had been enabled after their password strength was checked.

May I ask a dumb question?
I have the Version 6.5.2 installed and working... How should I upgrade with this new 6.5.5?
I should completely uninstall the older and install the new one? Will I loose the settings?

Thanks in advance for your help.

I have the Version 6.5.2 installed and working... How should I upgrade with this new 6.5.5?
I should completely uninstall the older and install the new one? Will I loose the settings?

Best process is to replace the folder via File Manager (cPanel) , you'd not loss anything .

Reactions: mencho22

Best process is to replace the folder via File Manager (cPanel) , you'd not loss anything .
You can use this plugin, Wonderful one! instead of going to your cPanel/FTP...etc and re-overrride the plugin data!
Use this plugin, Will do all things for you from your WPdashboard, Just install the latest version of any plugin/theme and will move the old version to your media files as a backup and install the latest version for you :).
Give it a try!

You can use this plugin, Wonderful one! instead of going to your cPanel/FTP...etc and re-overrride the plugin data!
Use this plugin, Will do all things for you from your WPdashboard, Just install the latest version of any plugin/theme and will move the old version to your media files as a backup and install the latest version for you :).
Give it a try!

Actually as everyone should know installing additional plugins gives extra load, when there's a simple solution (though a little bit time consuming), i don't prefer installing unnecessary plugins to my WordPress installation for such a little purpose .

Though, it's all people's choice :) :giggle:

Give it a try!
It is a great plugin, but you need to make sure your PHP settings have a big enough upload size! :)

Reactions: Babak and Lalo
Actually as everyone should know installing additional plugins gives extra load, when there's a simple solution (though a little bit time consuming), i don't prefer installing unnecessary plugins to my WordPress installation for such a little purpose .

Though, it's all people's choice :) :giggle:
Absolutely I agree with you! I shared it because he/she seems to me needed something to make things easier for him/her and this plugin won't effect the site load that much!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock