• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP v7.1.2

No permission to download
@TassieNZ Do you have new versions of plugins, especially updated in version 5.0.7?
- Jannah AutoLoad Next Posts plugin
- Jannah Optimization plugin.

These files already exist in theme content. There will be a plugins folder in the theme content.

Yes, but there are old versions from July and August, not updated in theme version 5.0.7.

Jannah AutoLoad Next Posts is a key plugin with new functionality and had many bugs, hence my question about the latest plugins from September 14th.

Yes, but there are old versions from July and August, not updated in theme version 5.0.7.

Jannah AutoLoad Next Posts is a key plugin with new functionality and had many bugs, hence my question about the latest plugins from September 14th.
You shouldn't see this as a problem. You can update the plugins from the list while updating the theme.

Screenshot;
2020.09.16-15_23_10.png

Theme panel screenshot;
2020.09.16-15_25_13.png

System status screenshot;
176199cc-9ae5-4f70-803b-7e164142b42c.png

Theme demo;
Screenshot.png

Live Demo;

You shouldn't see this as a problem. You can update the plugins from the list while updating the theme.

You're wrong. In the case of the a nulled version, plugins are downloaded from the plugins directory locally, not online. And in this directory you have outdated plugins.

You're wrong. In the case of the a nulled version, plugins are downloaded from the plugins directory locally, not online. And in this directory you have outdated plugins.
Which plugins needed and version numbers please. :)

UPDATE: Probably these:

• Love
Reactions: Babak
Which plugins needed and version numbers please. :)

- Jannah AutoLoad Next Posts plugin
- Jannah Optimization plugin.
Both updateted od 14th of September with the newest theme version 5.0.7.

Especially important is - Jannah AutoLoad Next Posts plugin, because it extends the theme with new functionality, and version 1.0.2 from 02 Sep 2020 of this plugin (included above and in nulled version) was beta with some bugs.

[QUOTE = "humpbee, gönderi: 264042, üye: 34943"]
artık yöneticiye giriş yapamıyorum ...
[/ ALINTI]

Remove jannah from themes folder for now. The admin panel will be fixed. then set up a temporary theme.

Reactions: jawwadhussain
lol they made a sale, now is 45~$ :ROFLMAO: sure i will buy if you continue making hidden code to break webs XD

LOL He did that last year as well .... jannah_black_friday_sale was last years one. Last year it was in inc/updates.php and inc/deprecated.php but probably changed as we fixed it very quickly!

I'll look if I get some free time, but otherwise perhaps @NullMaster could look?

LOL He did that last year as well .... jannah_black_friday_sale was last years one. Last year it was in inc/updates.php and inc/deprecated.php but probably changed as we fixed it very quickly!

I'll look if I get some free time, but otherwise perhaps @NullMaster could look?

breaths were held. the whole world is waiting for you.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock