• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP v7.1.1

No permission to download
Our resources on Babiato Forum is CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use it for development or production. But sometime the antivirus will warn the JS code. It's no problem. So before downloading, you need to disable the antivirus tools and then enjoy your "Party"!

its truth? i used jannah theme nulled last year and get hack sitemap (japanese words index) - from another site.

LOL It was only a little "timebomb". Perfectly safe, but your choice! :)

To fix, check here. or other posts above that one. :)

Had the same last year!
It turned out to be a great decision for me. I changed two website's themes to Soledad. It may sound weird but one post from each site got rank push on Google. Usually, I used to get 5-10 views on those posts, since yesterday they are getting 100+views. I don't know why, but may be Soledad is more SEO friendly. All traffic is coming from Google, I tracked on GA.

So the authors want our respect. What a bullshit "timebomb". Hiding stuff like this is disgusting.

• Love
Reactions: TassieNZ
It turned out to be a great decision for me. I changed two website's themes to Soledad. It may sound weird but one post from each site got rank push on Google. Usually, I used to get 5-10 views on those posts, since yesterday they are getting 100+views. I don't know why, but may be Soledad is more SEO friendly. All traffic is coming from Google, I tracked on GA.

If we compare the indicators of 2 topics. Soledad takes longer to load and performance is worse when checked, especially mobile ones. This theme has a lot of graphics. Jannah News is much faster

Reactions: Babak
If we compare the indicators of 2 topics. Soledad takes longer to load and performance is worse when checked, especially mobile ones. This theme has a lot of graphics. Jannah News is much faster
I just shared my personal experience and also mentioned that "it may sound weird", "I don't know why'. Whatever, it's a win win for me :D
By the way, how many images gonna load depends on our choice and config on actual site/blog.

It seems that right now not possible to download from MEGA.

Due to repeated violations of our terms of service, the account that created this link has been suspended.

Where can I download this WordPress theme now, any mate knows, thanks?

It seems that right now not possible to download from MEGA.

Due to repeated violations of our terms of service, the account that created this link has been suspended.

Where can I download this WordPress theme now, any mate knows, thanks?

Request to @Babak He will update the link.

My site got hacked and it says to buy the theme on the homepage. How can I take backup and use different theme please someone answer

My site got hacked and it says to buy the theme on the homepage. How can I take backup and use different theme please someone answer
It wasn't hacked. Did you try my upload just above your post? Or look for fixes posted by me and others in this thread.

• Haha
Reactions: jameswilliam
fixed... This.

1. Access this path on your File Manager public_html/wp-content/themes/jannah/inc/style.php

2. edit the file “style.php” and search for
add_action( 'init', 'jannah_theme_custom_styling' );
3. and replace with
//add_action( 'init', 'jannah_theme_custom_styling' );
and save.

4. Refresh your site and the message will disappear instantly.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• the-webaite-is-using-an-illegal-copy-of-jannah-theme-fix.png
    the-webaite-is-using-an-illegal-copy-of-jannah-theme-fix.png
    20.7 KB · Views: 14
fixed... This.

1. Access this path on your File Manager public_html/wp-content/themes/jannah/inc/style.php

2. edit the file “style.php” and search for
add_action( 'init', 'jannah_theme_custom_styling' );
3. and replace with
//add_action( 'init', 'jannah_theme_custom_styling' );
and save.

4. Refresh your site and the message will disappear instantly.

Enjoy!
Yes. it worked. Thanks.
And Tassienz sorry but your last file is same with error.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock