• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP

Jannah - Best Newspaper Magazine News BuddyPress AMP v7.1.1

No permission to download

Lostinwood

Nov 20, 2022
Babak submitted a new resource:

Jannah News - Newspaper Magazine News AMP BuddyPress - Download Free Jannah News WordPress Theme Nulled ThemeForest

01_preview1-.__large_preview.png
Jannah has Content Marketing covered with fresh responsive designs, amazing new features, complete 1-click website demos & lifetime free updates.
  1. More than a year in development by experienced web design company, TieLabs, the team behind the No 1 Selling News Theme Sahifa
  2. Real world features like ‘Select & Share’ native GIF Support and Web-based Push Notifications.
  3. Mobile Navigation for today’s modern devices PLUS powerhouse AJAX Mega Menus...

Read more about this resource...

please How to activate license Babak
I looked at this one recently...
Not really possible for this theme unfortunately.
However, the tie_get_latest_theme_data function is called all over the place for, amongst other things, demo import and plugin import.
You can't even get a list of which demos or plugins are available without passing the token check as the data is returned from an api call (if you look at the demo or plugin import pages you'll see they are empty).

It is possible to capture the returned data from a legit install and null the theme to use the captured data (both the lists of stuff to install and the actual zips/json data) but that would need access to a legitimate installation and I don't have a key/token for this theme. Can't really be borrowed from somebody either as the theme activation is linked via an envato token (so linked to both the website url and the purchasing account) rather than a simple license key, so would need somebody with a huge amount of trust to give me root access to a legit install on their server (not going to happen!)

However, the tie_get_latest_theme_data function is called all over the place for, amongst other things, demo import and plugin import.
You can't even get a list of which demos or plugins are available without passing the token check as the data is returned from an api call (if you look at the demo or plugin import pages you'll see they are empty).

It is possible to capture the returned data from a legit install and null the theme to use the captured data (both the lists of stuff to install and the actual zips/json data) but that would need access to a legitimate installation and I don't have a key/token for this theme. Can't really be borrowed from somebody either as the theme activation is linked via an envato token (so linked to both the website url and the purchasing account) rather than a simple license key, so would need somebody with a huge amount of trust to give me root access to a legit install on their server (not going to happen!)

Thanks for the wonderful answer I love you you are the best Babak

Babak updated Jannah News - Newspaper Magazine News AMP BuddyPress with a new update entry:

Jannah News v3.0.4

Jannah News v3.0.4 - Newspaper Magazine News AMP BuddyPress
UPDATE 3.0.4 / 25 OCT 2018

- Improvements and minor bug fixes.
UPDATE 3.0.3 / 24 OCT 2018
UPDATE 3.0.2 / 05 OCT 2018
UPDATE 3.0.1 / 29 SEP 2018
- FIXED: Slider 18 RTL bug.
- FIXED: Post sub title html codes bug.
- FIXED: Classic Editor text bug.
- FIXED: Push Notifications send section bug.
- And Improvements and minor bug fixes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello sir, you need a legit install to get this theme nulled at 100%? i can help with that

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock