• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JetElements - Widget Addon for Elementor Page Builder

JetElements - Widget Addon for Elementor Page Builder v2.6.16

No permission to download

Babak

Staff member
Administrator
May 24, 2018
Babak submitted a new resource:

JetElements - Widgets Addon for Elementor Page Builder - Download Free JetElements Widgets Addon for Elementor Page Builder Nulled CodeCanyon 20407053

JetElements.png
Download Free JetElements Widgets Addon for Elementor Page Builder Nulled CodeCanyon 20407053
Meet JetElements, one of the best-selling addons for Elementor Page Builder. It provides a huge set of 50 content widgets and requires no coding skills.

JetElements includes the JetDesignKit extension, giving access to over +1000 pre-designed section templates, +150 stylish subpage templates on different topics, and the set of +60...

Read more about this resource...

Babak updated JetElements - Widgets Addon for Elementor Page Builder with a new update entry:

JetElements v1.14.6

JetElements v1.14.6 - Widgets Addon for Elementor Page Builder
## [1.14.6](https://github.com/ZemezLab/jet-elements/archive/1.14.6.zip)

* Added: `Button Alignment` option in the Download Button Widget
* Added: `Image Size` option in the Images Layout Widget
* Added: `Image Size` option in the Portfolio Widget
* Fixed: compatibility with Elementor 2.3.3
* Fixed: html validation errors in the Table Widgets

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: arencont
Babak updated JetElements - Widgets Addon for Elementor Page Builder with a new update entry:

JetElements v1.14.7

JetElements v1.14.7 - Widgets Addon for Elementor Page Builder
Version 1.14.7 (December 12, 2018)

Added an ability to use dynamic tags in the sections with parallax effect;
Added compatibility of URL controls with WPML plugin in widgets;
Added gradient options for text elements in the Headline Widget;
Fixed display of filtered items in the Portfolio Widget.

JetElements v1.14.10

Download Free JetElements v1.14.10 - Widgets Addon for Elementor Page Builder Nulled
v1.14.10

* Added: compatibility with Elementor 2.4.0
* Added: `Show/Hide title` option in the Weather Widget
* Update: cherry-framework to 1.5.11
* Fixed: prevent js error in the IE browser
* Fixed: prevent error in the Instagram Gallery Widget
* Fixed: minor css bugs

JetElements v1.15.2

Download Free JetElements v1.15.2 - Widgets Addon for Elementor Page Builder Nulled
v1.15.2

• Added: Jetpack compatibility in the Instagram Gallery Widget
  • Added: New options for content wrapper in the Slider Widget
  • Added: better wpml compatibility in the Table Widget
  • Update: max value for Item Per Page option in the Portfolio Widget is 50
  • Fixed: enqueue preview styles
  • Fixed: 6 column layout in the Portfolio Widget

Not seeing the "Magic Button" that enables jet-elements template download and import. The extra jet elements widgets are there, but no "Magic Button" to download or import their templates
Never mind.... says its supposed to have included JetDesignKit

Current download does not have this kit included but if anyone wants it, I can upload - does not need nulling. Their advertising looks like something you would need but, I have looked at all of their templates and none of them are anything special - just a bunch of average templates that you can get all over the net. But, Let me know if its needed and, if I have permission to upload or attach.

I continue searching for a place to download the Elementor PRO templates....

Last edited:
I couldn't get the v1.15.3 to work, I had to delete it because it crashed my site when I activated it.
Any ideas as to why it would do that?

look at the settings elementor. If you "Informations abou system". If you have error "Allowed memory size of ...." you have to upper memory size.
I do not have any warnings. PHP Max Post Size: 8mb , Max Upload Size: 8mb, Memory limit: 256M. My settings should be ok.
I had to delete the plugin file to access my site and admin panel so i am not sure what is going on.

I do not have any warnings. PHP Max Post Size: 8mb , Max Upload Size: 8mb, Memory limit: 256M. My settings should be ok.
I had to delete the plugin file to access my site and admin panel so i am not sure what is going on.
I have post size 256M and Memory limit 1024M. Try this settings.

Actually not work. You had right. I'm wrong.

JetElements v1.15.5

Download Free JetElements v1.15.5 - Widgets Addon for Elementor Page Builder Nulled
v1.15.5

• Added: allow to use dynamic tags in the Inline Svg Widget
  • Added: link attributes for action button in the Pricing Table widget
  • Update: CX Framework
  • Update: max value the option Number of forecast days now is 7 in the Weather Widget
  • Fixed: console error in the Circle Progress Widget
  • Fixed: the height of the slider does not work for the tablet in the editor...

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock