• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JetThemeCore for Elementor WordPress Plugin

JetThemeCore for Elementor WordPress Plugin v2.1.3

No permission to download
nice work, but, when I trying to import a template with jetthemecore, it takes too long and probably it's not work. I waited ten minutes and turned it off. Does it take longer than this to import? Does anyone else have this problem apart from me?

thank you

edit: version 1.1.21

Thank you ! :)

1- Jet Plugins Wizard 1.2.2 asking for a license key @NullMaster what i need to set ?
2- I try to add a block but i got this error : 1585994479991.png

Is it working on your side?

Last edited:
I hope there is a way to solve this problem.
It's unlikely we can the Magic Button working, but we should be grateful that the majority of features DO work except for that.

If Magic Button is absolutely essential for you then currently the only option available to you is buying a licence.

Note for other mods: This is not one I have for sale so not promoting myself ;)

Reactions: altayko and intox26
Thank you again for sharing. I have tried several more times but jetthemecore does not work for me. Is there any feature to load template instead of jetthemecore magic button?

Another question, I don't know if I should ask here, but, I want to find a template plugin that uses jet plugins or other popular plugins. Is there an alternative plugin for jettehemecore? Is the only way to load a template is to install a theme?

thank you.

Thank you again for sharing. I have tried several more times but jetthemecore does not work for me. Is there any feature to load template instead of jetthemecore magic button?

Importing the full demos works using the Demo Content link in your WP Admin Sidebar

Reactions: altayko
Looks like v1.1.22 is out @Babak :)

again in this panel show v1.1.22 but when i download show v1.1.21 :|

• Haha
Reactions: Medw1311
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock