• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JetThemeCore for Elementor WordPress Plugin

JetThemeCore for Elementor WordPress Plugin v2.1.3

No permission to download
Thanks NullMaster, But still its asking for liscence but in dashboard it's saying it's activated but i can't import any blocks and any templates. please help me to solve this problem.

1603935606969.png
1603935646166.png
you need real licence

Reactions: GSP
I can't apply Header or Footer template from Plugin, anyone has the same?
You need to give us more info than that. What error are you getting?

Reactions: hellearth
You need to give us more info than that. What error are you getting?
Hi @medw1311.
I use JetThemeCore to create a Header or Footer according to plugin author's instructions.
  • Template enabled.
  • Entire site applied.
... but nothing changed for my web...

Can you check again?
Thank you verry much brother!

Capture.PNG
Sorry my english is bad!

Last edited:
Do you see any other header or footer on your site?

What theme are you using?

Do you see any other header or footer on your site?

What theme are you using?
Header & footer is default. I tested on 2 Theme Wilcity & Besa and nothing changed.
Using Elementor PRO is successful,... but I want to use the JetPlugin suite instead :(

Header & footer is default. I tested on 2 Theme Wilcity & Besa and nothing changed.
Using Elementor PRO is successful,... but I want to use the JetPlugin suite instead :(
I'm not sure what could be causing the problem then.

• Sad
hi, these links are dead. Can you share new links?
You've quoted a post that is almost 1 year old.

Just download each plugin using the DOWNLOAD button in it's own thread.

You've quoted a post that is almost 1 year old.

Just download each plugin using the DOWNLOAD button in it's own thread.

I cannot find current links for these plugins. I want to import a template library for jetThemecore. How can I do it?

Jet Data Importer
Jet Plugins Wizard
JetElements Dynamic Data Addon

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tamarindo2024
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock