• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JNews - Making Header transparent

xlx

Dec 13, 2018
Hello,

I needed some advice on how to make the header section transparent so as to display the menu on the slider for the Jnews theme.

I have a client who has purchased the theme and asked for support from the theme devs, but they refused and suggested paid customization.
I tried everything that I could with my CSS knowledge but was just not able to.

I am using the following Jnews layout
as you can notice the header and menu are on a white background

I need to achieve like the link below

I am using Wpbakery as the theme builder and Smar slider as the slider plugin.

Any help is appreciated.

Thank You.

You need to make sure that the content is under the header and not below it.
CSS:
.jeg_main {
    margin-top: -80px!important;
}

After that the transparent header should work.
CSS:
.jeg_navbar {
    background: transparent!important;
}

• Love
Reactions: xlx
@xsz Thanks a ton Brother, it worked flawlessly.
Appreciate your time and patience.

Have a great Day!!

Reactions: xsz
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock