• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JupiterX - Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce

JupiterX - Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce v4.1.0 Untouched

No permission to download
@Babak the latest version is showing invalid api key error. Can you please check if it can be nulled.
thanks

Hello
Just FYI, in JupiterX v1.21 the Activation is now controlled by the JupiterXCore Plugin.
The activation file is located in /wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/control-panel-2/includes/class-license.php
If you need this files I can upload them.
Regards
Edit:
The class is JupiterX_Core_Control_Panel_License

Last edited:
Reactions: maximus and Babak
Hello
Just FYI, in JupiterX v1.21 the Activation is now controlled by the JupiterXCore Plugin.
The activation file is located in /wp-content/plugins/jupiterx-core/includes/control-panel-2/includes/class-license.php
If you need this files I can upload them.
Regards
Edit:
The class is JupiterX_Core_Control_Panel_License

That is the only license track now? or is additional to the old way to?

Can anyone please upload the nulled version which is working. i am stuck with non-activated version as of now. thanks :)

That is the only license track now? or is additional to the old way to?
Im not sure, when you update the theme and the plugin, you receive this alert on the Control Panel page:

License Settings
An error occured while validating your license. Please try reloading the page. If the problem still persists, contact Artbees support.

Please be free to contact me anytime, regards

I can confirm, I have bought the theme but there is no update on themeforest (downloaded to check the x-core changes as @koodemx wrote but no chance till is the old file). Only on the panel and I think is not the best way to obtain theme and plugins to verify.
Waiting their update on envato (wish asap lmao)

Reactions: Babak
seems released on envato today
let me check

Babak updated Jupiter - Multi-Purpose Responsive Theme with a new update entry:

Jupiter v6.7.0 + JupiterX v1.21.0

Download Jupiter v6.7.0 + JupiterX v1.21.0 Multi-Purpose WP Theme Nulled Fee
29 September 2020

Jupiter X themeJupiter X Core plugin
v1.21.0v1.18.0
  • New Feature: Cleaner, faster and modern control panel.
  • New Feature: Roll back theme and bundled plugins to older versions.
  • New Feature: Auto update feature for theme and bundled plugins.
  • New Feature: Performance and...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Same here, templates are locked.

@Babak thanks for the update. any idea on how to fix this?

Much appreciated

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock