• You MUST read the Babiato Rules before making your first post otherwise you may get permanent warning points or a permanent Ban.

Our resources on Babiato Forum are CLEAN and SAFE. So you can use them for development and testing purposes. If your are on Windows and have an antivirus that alerts you about a possible infection: Know it's a false positive because all scripts are double checked by our experts. We advise you to add Babiato to trusted sites/sources or disable your antivirus momentarily while downloading a resource. "Enjoy your presence on Babiato"

JupiterX - Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce

JupiterX - Website Builder For WordPress & WooCommerce v4.3.0

No permission to download
Add:

$jupiterx_options = get_option( 'jupiterx' );
$jupiterx_options['api_key'] = 'activated';
update_option( 'jupiterx', $jupiterx_options );

to jupiterx-core.php line 16

Reactions: Babak
Babak,

There is a new version out! v6.8.0. for Jupiter. Could you update, please?

Thank you Bro (y)

Reactions: bundac
wp-content\themes\jupiterx\lib\admin\control-panel\includes\activate-theme.php

Code:
if ( 'register' == $method ) {
            $api_key = $_POST['api_key'];
            $result  = $this->remote_validate_artbees_apikey( $api_key );

Code:
if ( 'register' == $method ) {
            $api_key = $_POST['api_key'];
            $result['is_verified'] = true;

JupiterX not validate. Any fixed? Thanks

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing! I tried unsuccessfully to install Jupiter on my Wordpress (which is multisite) but it does not work. I have this message: "The archive could not be installed. No valid extension found. Installation failed." Someone can help me ? Thank you so much

Hello,
Thank you so much for sharing! I tried unsuccessfully to install Jupiter on my Wordpress (which is multisite) but it does not work. I have this message: "The archive could not be installed. No valid extension found. Installation failed." Someone can help me ? Thank you so much

1. Download FTP Client to your computer.
To begin this process, you will need to download an FTP Client to your computer.

2. Create an FTP account through your hosting provider.
Next, you'll need to gain access to your hosting provider account through the FTP Client.

3. Unzip your download theme.
If you don't already have your theme file downloaded to your computer, download it now. Certain companies provide more in the download folder than you need to upload your theme, so be sure to just download the .zip file. Once you've downloaded your files, you'll need to unzip and compress your file. You can do this by simply right-clicking the .zip file, then selecting Extract.

4. Upload the theme folder to WordPress to install.
Within the FTP Client, find the root of your WordPress install. Next, go into the wp-content folder, and select Themes. Upload the entire folder you unzipped here.

5. Activate the theme from your WordPress dashboard.

p.s.
Here is the official info from theme builders.

Enjoy :)

hey anyone to hlp? i just uploaded the theme and then activated the plugins but can not see the templates to import
1606137150312.png

Reactions: fullv
Try this ...I just loaded it and its activated. The templates show. got it from another site. Scan shows its clean, but requesting admins to check...Thanks

Attachments

• jupiterx.zip
    3.1 MB · Views: 51
mi importación se congela, no instala los complementos necesarios

Attachments

• Captura.PNG
    Captura.PNG
    592.1 KB · Views: 25
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

However in order to keep our huge array of resources free of charge we need to generate income from ads so to use the site you will need to turn off your adblocker.

If you'd like to have an ad free experience you can become a Babiato Lover by donating as little as $5 per month. Click on the Donate menu tab for more info.

I've Disabled AdBlock